xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Quake 4 Pre-production Debug Code For Xbox360  (Read 177 times)

Lan-Di

• Archived User
Quake 4 Pre-production Debug Code For Xbox360
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »

Hello,

I'm a collector of Quake game items and i just found this auction on Ebay for a Quake 4 Pre-Production Debug Code Xenon for Xbox360 ( link below).

I was wondering how i can read/play the content from this disk since its not playable on your normal Xbox360.

Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks in advance,

CODE

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Ultra-Rare-QUAKE-4-Pre-prod-Debug-Code-XENON-Xbox-360-/320671697890?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item4aa985cbe2

gelberhase

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:31:00 PM »

Hi,
first off: This guy has some a few overpriced Items (found his auctions like 2 weeks ago).
Then you´d need a Demo Unit, Stress Kit or even an XDK to play these,
if you are lucky a Jtagged 360 may be able to play the code, sure it can play unsigned code, but it mostly only works for near final builds.

You could read out the Data with one of the Kreon FW compatible drives.

Although I´m not sure on how far we are allowed to discuss such topics here, so if you may want any more info --> drop me a PM and I will answer your questions as far as I can.

-Toby

This post has been edited by gelberhase: Mar 16 2011, 10:31 PM

Lan-Di

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 10:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(gelberhase @ Mar 16 2011, 10:31 PM) *

Hi,
first off: This guy has some a few overpriced Items (found his auctions like 2 weeks ago).
Then you´d need a Demo Unit, Stress Kit or even an XDK to play these,
if you are lucky a Jtagged 360 may be able to play the code, sure it can play unsigned code, but it mostly only works for near final builds.

You could read out the Data with one of the Kreon FW compatible drives.

Although I´m not sure on how far we are allowed to discuss such topics here, so if you may want any more info --> drop me a PM and I will answer your questions as far as I can.
-Toby

Thanks for the fast reply. I don't know a lot about this all  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)  Do you think it is collectors worthy?

gelberhase

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 11:03:00 AM »

Hi,
it definitely is, but as mentioned above I still didn´t manage to find any item sold by him that isn´t overpriced...
Still if you don´t care spending more on these than they are actually worth atm...go for it as you could get a lot of rare Items in a very short time....

But still if I were you I would first get a little more info on these and think about if you really need and and if you are willing to spend some money for it (you should have some deep pockets for a 360 XDK).

-Toby

Limonsujy

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:01:00 AM »

I'm a collector of Quake mettlesome items and i honorable saved this sale on E bay for a Shake 4 Pre-Production Debug Inscribe Xenon for Xbox360 ( command beneath).
I was wondering how i can read/play the noises from this circle since its not playable on your pattern Xbox360.
Can anyone serve me with this?