xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rawflash v3  (Read 1684 times)

trasman

• Archived User
Rawflash v3
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(DuggyUK @ Nov 16 2011, 01:39 PM) View Post

flashed my 16MB falcon without error.  love.gif
Care to explain whats so funny?

barnhilltrckn

• Archived User
Rawflash v3
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(trasman @ Nov 18 2011, 03:35 PM) View Post

Care to explain whats so funny?

Well tbh that doesnt really look like he is laughing to me. The program works great. I have used it many times on many consoles and its perfect everytime, even on BB nands.

xpa12

• Archived User
Rawflash v3
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 07:11:00 AM »

Hi all.

Ive been trying for ages now to use this tool to flash my Jasper 512 nand with the hacked image.

Xell Reloaded boots up and seems to be OK (but it has a black background not the blue one that i see elsewhere - dont know if this means anything)

I put the nand on the root of the USB stick that is FAT32 renamed to nanddump.bin and the correct files and folder from the Rawflash v3.

Each time it detects the xenon.elf and goes to run the rawflash but hangs at 1 of 3 points.

1 - after the controller initialisation
2 - after UDA is registered with a message "*trying to make sense of uda, lets assume it's fat"
3 - after writing a very small part of the nand it will just freeze and not carry on.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I have also tried writing the hacked image using nandpro and various programs but this does not result in the console booting to a dashboard, just a black screen and the glitcher stops attempting after about 6 minutes.

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
Rawflash v3
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 04:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(trasman @ Nov 7 2011, 07:53 PM) View Post

It did flash the NAND on my 16MB Falcon using this program.
No error.
Rebooted and got an red flashing light and a error message 71 I think.
Took the same .bin file and flashed using matrix USB flasher and it worked.
So clearly this program is not working very well.

I had the same problem. wrote a jasper RGH image and it didnt work. console wont turn on and no power. then I flashed the same image with usb nandflasher with the command "+" instead of "-" and it worked. I am guessing this app needs to be updated. the creator probably aren't aware of such issues.

I flashed a slim RGH image with this and it worked fine tho.
Pages: 1 [2]