xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: System Link 30ms Check Patch  (Read 2654 times)

gamesquest1

• Archived User
System Link 30ms Check Patch
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »

great work any new release is great new hopefully at some point it will get a great a xbox 1 homebrew support but no devs seem to have got their teeth stuck in yet except for lovemhz MAJOR respect to him he's doing amazing work seem to be the only person who has actually chowed down into making emu's and stuff other than menu's but yeah the guy who made this great work love that people havnt just been satisfied with editing cod mw2 like everyone else seems to be

jgsieve

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(bengrimsy @ Jun 28 2010, 10:47 AM) View Post

yes you can still boot straight into nxe and this will still work....as long as u have freeboot .032 and dashlaunch 1.0

can someone post a quick tutorial on how to install dashlaunch 1.0, then this, and still boot to nxe?
sorry for the noob question but I don't want to eff my nand up.

yosek

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(jgsieve @ Jun 28 2010, 11:12 PM) View Post

can someone post a quick tutorial on how to install dashlaunch 1.0, then this, and still boot to nxe?

Yes pls! i would like that also. I have XBR now. Do i need freeboot to het this to work???
Dont want to fuck it up!

c_b_n

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(jgsieve @ Jun 28 2010, 10:12 PM) View Post

It's really quite easy.

Download Bestpig's Freeboot Toolbox  v2.4
Get the original copy of your nand (eg fullnand.bin)
Run Freeboot Toolbox, enter your CPU key (you can get this from Xell or Xellous, boot your Xbox by the eject button)
Set the filename destination to : updflash.bin
Click Generate FreeBOOT
Select the fullnand.bin when required to, wait for Freeboot Toolbox finishes with no errors
Place updfalsh.bin on the root of a usb keydrive
Place into front USB port of Xbox power on with the eject button
Xellous or Xell should see the update write to the nand (sometimes the Xbox will refuse to see a certain USB key and then find it later so keep trying if it doesnt work first time)
Wait for that to finish, turn off Xbox for 30 seconds and then boot.
You now have FreeBOOT .032 with 9199 dash. To get the best you can download dashlaunch 1.0 from xbins to complete the setup.

If you want to patch the SMC for the JTAG (which I would recommed), choose to create a custom FreeBOOT image and then patch the smcdata with Blackaddr's SMC IO patcher when the explorer window opens.

RizL4

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2010, 03:46:00 PM »

great news thnx just need to pickup a jtag console

Hoescout

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »

While it first reads as nice news, after thinking a while about it I realized I dont care about it. Why? Very simple- I sometimes used to play halo/halo 2 via xbc/kaid on xbox 1.  THose f*cking hackers started to show up more and more so it became pretty much funless very soon..

So I rather buy myself a 2. xbox 360 and pay those f+ckin 4-5 $ per month (ebay 12 month gold card) for cheater free online gaming xperience.

Unless ofcourse one does plan to cheat in a fkn online game due to given fact that the balls are too small. Then its a good news for those ppl.

Advent Mist

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2010, 04:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hoescout @ Jun 28 2010, 05:47 PM) View Post

So I rather buy myself a 2. xbox 360 and pay those f+ckin 4-5 $ per month (ebay 12 month gold card) for cheater free online gaming xperience.

Unless ofcourse one does plan to cheat in a fkn online game due to given fact that the balls are too small. Then its a good news for those ppl.

umad bro? I play every day and rarely run into a cheater. More modded GTs in cod then anything.

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(c_b_n @ Jun 28 2010, 05:35 PM) View Post

It's really quite easy.

Download Bestpig's Freeboot Toolbox  v2.4
Get the original copy of your nand (eg fullnand.bin)
Run Freeboot Toolbox, enter your CPU key (you can get this from Xell or Xellous, boot your Xbox by the eject button)
Set the filename destination to : updflash.bin
Click Generate FreeBOOT
Select the fullnand.bin when required to, wait for Freeboot Toolbox finishes with no errors
Place updfalsh.bin on the root of a usb keydrive
Place into front USB port of Xbox power on with the eject button
Xellous or Xell should see the update write to the nand (sometimes the Xbox will refuse to see a certain USB key and then find it later so keep trying if it doesnt work first time)
Wait for that to finish, turn off Xbox for 30 seconds and then boot.
You now have FreeBOOT .032 with 9199 dash. To get the best you can download dashlaunch 1.0 from xbins to complete the setup.

If you want to patch the SMC for the JTAG (which I would recommed), choose to create a custom FreeBOOT image and then patch the smcdata with Blackaddr's SMC IO patcher when the explorer window opens.

Just tried to update via this method, but I got stuck with an unusual problem.  I can't boot into Xell, I can boot to the dashboard just fine, but not Xell.  What's going on?  I tried booting by the eject button and controller in the rear usb port.  The eject button does nothing and the controller in the rear usb port brings up a black screen...I didn't do this hack myself, and don't have the knowledge or tools to do this hack myself with a computer, that's why im trying to follow this method...really hoping the person who did it didn't mess up.  They're from these forums :/

juggahax0r

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »

jcplinux2010 is my Xtag

I would suggest instead of simply saying thanks we all join in on it and expand the network by sharing our xtags and using the service.

Jordan23

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jun 28 2010, 06:33 PM) View Post

Just tried to update via this method, but I got stuck with an unusual problem.  I can't boot into Xell, I can boot to the dashboard just fine, but not Xell.  What's going on?  I tried booting by the eject button and controller in the rear usb port.  The eject button does nothing and the controller in the rear usb port brings up a black screen...I didn't do this hack myself, and don't have the knowledge or tools to do this hack myself with a computer, that's why im trying to follow this method...really hoping the person who did it didn't mess up.  They're from these forums :/

Are you using hdmi out? If so you might want to try with av cables. I'm not sure why but my jasper doesn't display any video when I boot into cell if I'm using hdmi.

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jordan23 @ Jun 28 2010, 06:40 PM) View Post

Are you using hdmi out? If so you might want to try with av cables. I'm not sure why but my jasper doesn't display any video when I boot into cell if I'm using hdmi.

Tried with VGA and normal composite cables. :/

flagelo

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2010, 04:48:00 PM »

Is there anyone who had sucess patching the console? Please share this good news here!

ZprivateZ

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »

Very nice job to those that made this possible, and thank you.

Mr.RedRing

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2010, 05:33:00 PM »

Updated my box finally to Freeboot 0.032, but not quite sure how to install Dashlaunch and the Sys Link Ping patch :/  I have a basic understanding, but not entirely...

Kloud

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2010, 05:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(sillybunnie @ Jun 28 2010, 01:36 PM) View Post

do they play online, get banned then reflash their nand with a new key taken from dead RROD xbox?

Yes. They make much more money charging people for the lobbies they host with JTAG systems, than the systems/keys themselves.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12