xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 With Leaf System Link  (Read 171 times)

toni185

• Archived User
Xbox 360 With Leaf System Link
« on: January 19, 2010, 05:24:00 PM »

I want to play system link games with my friend on internet,I have connected xbox and pc with crossover cable and pc is connected to dsl modem for internet..
 can someone explain me step by step IP settings on both area connections 1st PC, and 2nd XBox 360, and also network config on xbox 360 console..
I'd love some help from anyone please

Ps I use windows 7 btw

DeadlyRox

• Archived User
Xbox 360 With Leaf System Link
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(toni185 @ Jan 19 2010, 08:24 PM) View Post

I want to play system link games with my friend on internet,I have connected xbox and pc with crossover cable and pc is connected to dsl modem for internet..
 can someone explain me step by step IP settings on both area connections 1st PC, and 2nd XBox 360, and also network config on xbox 360 console..
I'd love some help from anyone please

Ps I use windows 7 btw

Remember that in both houses you need to have a computer with Leaf running and online, just make two account one for her and one for you, add her as friend, start the game and make the lobby in system link, then she can join.

I need something more here i think because i played MW2 and splinter cell conviction through Leaf but i never make the lobby i just join my friends lobby.
My connection is one router then from the router to the pc and from the router to the xbox.