xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Why Not Use Xlink Kai?  (Read 194 times)

xrkahn76

• Archived User
Why Not Use Xlink Kai?
« on: November 25, 2009, 08:01:00 PM »

Thanks for the support!  ALso wanted to say, not ALL systems/ISP's mesh and occasionally you will find someone close you cannot connect with.  Not sure why, but it happens.  THis is why we need to get more people we know, in our own areas, and get on here!

Also, in reading the guide, Changing the mac address can be very helpful.  While I was able to connect before, I found I was able to connect more, and XLINK sees my 360 as a 360, not just a mac addy.  

So, in short, change the first SIX digits of your mac to -00125A- if it isnt already.  Write down your old mac if you feel the need.

Once you do this, when you connect, XLINK will see your system and tell you that an XBOX/360 is connected.
If not, all you see is the mac address.

ramaa

• Archived User
Why Not Use Xlink Kai?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(xrkahn76 @ Nov 26 2009, 04:01 AM) View Post

Thanks for the support!  ALso wanted to say, not ALL systems/ISP's mesh and occasionally you will find someone close you cannot connect with.  Not sure why, but it happens.  THis is why we need to get more people we know, in our own areas, and get on here!
Also, in reading the guide, Changing the mac address can be very helpful.  While I was able to connect before, I found I was able to connect more, and XLINK sees my 360 as a 360, not just a mac addy.  

So, in short, change the first SIX digits of your mac to -00125A- if it isnt already.  Write down your old mac if you feel the need.

Once you do this, when you connect, XLINK will see your system and tell you that an XBOX/360 is connected.

YESS OMG y arent ppl coming on anymore
Its soo dead.We used to have wayy more games running now theres like 3-4 people in a game.
COME ON PEOPLE COME ON KAI

QUOTE(xrkahn76 @ Nov 26 2009, 04:01 AM) View Post

YESS OMG y arent ppl coming on anymore
Its soo dead.We used to have wayy more games running now theres like 3-4 people in a game.
COME ON PEOPLE COME ON KAI