xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Official Xlink Kai Find Me Thread  (Read 128 times)

xrkahn76

• Archived User
Official Xlink Kai Find Me Thread
« on: November 12, 2009, 08:38:00 PM »

Ok, XLINK KAI is a PC program that allows you to connect to other users playing system link through your pc.
There are some restrictions, and it is still alil tricky to get up and running, but it works!

The main things you need to know are that you have to port forward port 30000 UDP(or what ever you set it to use) and you can only play people with pings less than 30.  This means they must be close.

I am in the Chicago area and trying to get some games going.  so if you are using XLINK KAI, post where you are and what games you want to play

Chicago Area
COD MW2, GRAW2, and hopefully L4D when it comes out.

xrkahn76

• Archived User
Official Xlink Kai Find Me Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:14:00 PM »

I have to bump this because I am so very tired of it getting buried by repeat posts with the same tired info.  Man or woman up, accept your banning and get on Xlink Kai!  There is no REAL news, all your questions are covered in other posts.  Unless you can get into your KV and swap info with an unbanned box, your box will never see live again.  M$ will not and cannot unban it!  If you are not going to buy a new console, then XLINK is your only solution!