xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Leaf/xlink Kai  (Read 166 times)

ganstadj864

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« on: December 16, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »

Do people even use these services to play online? If you do how many people play halo3 or cod4?

Mienaikage

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 04:54:00 AM »

I'm using XLink Kai but it seems to be deserted, and I've only just heard of Leaf so I'm downloading it now.

gl012yk

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 02:58:00 PM »

which 360 games can I play on this server.
I knoticed on Xlink Kai,  there isnt much playable games on it. just a few titles.
does Leaf have more of wide range of games that supports it. I hope.

TomJSawyer

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »

As far as I can tell leaf doesn't omit any games with the system link option as long as there is a good enough connection to support them   (taking into consideration ping and whatnot)

konohaman

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »

I have a question about kai and the 360's 30ms ping limit. Is this "ping" the same as the one that you see at the bottom right corner for every user info that is connected? So you mean i have to get under 30ms or an almost full bar of ping to see other folk's hosted game in the system link lobby right?

scuba156

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »

yes it is. the best game to show your ping that ive found is call of duty 2, as it will show it in numbers and not just a bar. you can use this to test you connection to see your ping, but it may vary for your xbox 360

Aztrum

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 07:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(konohaman @ Mar 24 2008, 08:59 PM) *

I have a question about kai and the 360's 30ms ping limit. Is this "ping" the same as the one that you see at the bottom right corner for every user info that is connected? So you mean i have to get under 30ms or an almost full bar of ping to see other folk's hosted game in the system link lobby right?

So even on xbox live i can't play with anyone that has higher than 30ms?  Doesn't that limit the people you can play with quite alot? I mean they practically have to live nextdoor??

mrrippen

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(Aztrum @ May 1 2008, 03:13 PM) View Post

So even on xbox live i can't play with anyone that has higher than 30ms?  Doesn't that limit the people you can play with quite alot? I mean they practically have to live nextdoor??

nope this 30ms limitation is only for system link games(needed for xlink and so on...)

BiEtO

• Archived User
Leaf/xlink Kai
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 01:09:00 AM »

Just play original xbox games on kai and etc... or try to get more peeps using leaf/kai/watever  i got people from live to play h3 on kai its fun