xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Alternative To Xbl  (Read 527 times)

FishesAreEvil

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« on: March 27, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »

blink.gif Just a suggestion. Why dont more people use Xbconnect?
Its a great probram and you dont get banned from having mods...
I game on there all the time. I dont have a 360 yet. I just see so many
people crying about getting banned from Live. If you don't want to get banned
dont mod your sh*t. Its like I know Ill get hit by a car if i run out on the highway so
so I don't. Pretty simple theory. Just give that program a shot. Its free and you can't beat that
www.xbconnect.com =)

snoopgst

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

i think xlink kai is better.

FishesAreEvil

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »

idk I like xbc  biggrin.gif

Just a suggestion tho. Cuz reading all the questions about xbl and being ban sux lol

3rdnfnlbst

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »

bc the live servers are more reliable (they do have probs every now and then.  PLus you have to have your comp on to play and if u get kicked out u have to go back to your PC find another game, etc.  Just a pain. besides on live u get ranked for majority of games.

metaldevil

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(FishesAreEvil @ Mar 27 2006, 04:15 PM) *
I dont have a 360 yet.
Then that means you're in the wrong forum. Outside of a handful of 360 gamers, no one has a modded 360. That means that no one here in the 360 forums cares to use XB-crap-nect when 360 Live is vastly superior to it in every way.

That's like owning a Lamborghini and choosing to drive it in a cul de sac at 20mph as opposed to opening it up on the freeway at 200mph+.

slcsnkman

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Mar 27 2006, 02:46 PM) View Post

Then that means you're in the wrong forum. Outside of a handful of 360 gamers, no one has a modded 360. That means that no one here in the 360 forums cares to use XB-crap-nect when 360 Live is vastly superior to it in every way.

That's like owning a Lamborghini and choosing to drive it in a cul de sac at 20mph as opposed to opening it up on the freeway at 200mph+.

OWNED  laugh.gif

woofis

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

the most intergrated part of xbox360 is xbox live. playing on xbc or xlink is just retarted.

shotgunsteve

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »

Are you kidding me, xbconnect has bullsh*t lag and you can't play a serious game without lag.

Master X

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(snoopgst @ Mar 27 2006, 01:29 PM) View Post

That is the funniest shit I have ever heard laugh.gif

Brizzzer

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Mar 27 2006, 07:27 PM) View Post

QUOTE(snoopgst @ Mar 27 2006, 04:29 PM) View Post

That is the funniest shit I have ever heard laugh.gif

I would have to agree XBConnect is much better.  And besides XBox 360 games won't work on ether one too well cause of the ping limiters.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 07:11:00 AM »

XLinkKai and XBConnect are straight up inferior to XBOXLive.  Plus, I hate playing with cheaters.

Bennett

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Mar 28 2006, 02:42 PM) *

Plus, I hate playing with cheaters.

Bing-O!

XBC is great for a modded XBOX (original), however it blows due to the script kiddies running around with auto-aim and speed Mod.  I love being snip'd from miles away from around a corner while hidding under a rock with a bulletproof vest on.  Straight up retarded!

dabigdilla

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »

lol, i used to think xbc was the shit too, back when all there was to play was Halo, and the only way to play it was xbc.  we already expected lag, and we just accounted for it when we aim tongue.gif  there were some live games back then but they were just as hard to find a game as any other way.  to be honest, only Halo 2 made Live worth it, making finding a game seamless.  

but now that the 360 has so much Live capabilities, why would you even consider an alternative?  besides the fifty bucks a Year you'd save, what would be the benefit?

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

XBC does nothing for those who like love for it's MANY other features, leaderboards, gamerscores, demos, arcade games, trailers, extra content, voice messaging, text messaging, etc. etc. etc.

Becides I haven't seen a single person complain about being banned from Live on a 360... probably because no one has a modded console yet...

Moving this to a more appropriate forum.

lilbplaya3406

• Archived User
Alternative To Xbl
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Mar 28 2006, 03:02 PM) View Post

XBC does nothing for those who like love for it's MANY other features, leaderboards, gamerscores, demos, arcade games, trailers, extra content, voice messaging, text messaging, etc. etc. etc.

Becides I haven't seen a single person complain about being banned from Live on a 360... probably because no one has a modded console yet...

Moving this to a more appropriate forum.

I got banned from xbox live and i have a 360...I dont know why i got banned, i didnt do anything wrong. Its bullshit, i acctually got suspended. I can get back on at 4/7/06...So for now i am trying to play xbc or xlink but no1 plays xbox360 on them...
Pages: [1] 2