xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need Help Getting Started. First 360 Mod Attempt. Feeling Overwhelmed  (Read 317 times)

• Archived User
Need Help Getting Started. First 360 Mod Attempt. Feeling Overwhelmed
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2020, 11:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(211 @ Sep 9 2009, 05:08 PM) *

So hopefully you don't need to register to view the tutorials. These are from the xbox320iso.com forums.
This one covers the iPrep Flash as I mentioned in the OP.
But here's one I found detailing the JungleFlash although it looks like it only covers up to 1.51.

Are these tuts legit? I'm new to the xbox360iso forums so I don't know how credible the info is there. I've been an X-S member for years though and I've always got good info here!

~EDIT~
I just cleared my cache and followed the links from above. Turns out you need to register. Its free though of course. Maybe some of you already have an account over there.
I'll try and post the tuts over here somehow...

^^BUMP^^

Any opinions on these tutorials? They seem legit. Any reason why I shouldn't base my first mod off these?
I'm planning on getting started this weekend; just got my VIA SATA card from eBay in the mail!

brain27

• Archived User
Need Help Getting Started. First 360 Mod Attempt. Feeling Overwhelmed
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 09:23:00 AM »

Just follow the jungleflasher pdf guide and the 83850c guide located on their site and you'll be fine.

But remember this: READ,READ and READ again. There is no harm in reading. And good luck!
Pages: 1 [2]