xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is MS Using Us?  (Read 98 times)

krayzie

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« on: December 13, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »

this must be one of the worst conspiracy theories I've ever heard. I'm sure they would fix things if there are weaknesses that can easily be fixed. I really don't see how this relates to shortages or christmass or whatever.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »

MS was hell bent on meeting their release date, being out before xmas, and out long before ps3, thats why there is a shortage, in all honesty they released before they were ready (hence the defective consoles too)

as for them using us, they are definately watching these forums, keeping an eye on our progress, if they see us getting close to anything theyll fix it ebfore we even knwo what we are on to, thats why the real dev teams arent working here, they are working on private forums, IRC channels, and together in person, not in public

bucko

• Recovered User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »

I think I read some were that Sony PR has people spreading rumours of shortages so people don't buy X360's or something. I think it is all rubbish my self, but I'm not surprised that there are many problems (e.g. heat) with the X360 it kinda feels like they rushed it to get it out before Christmas.

InterestedHacker

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Dec 13 2005, 08:20 PM) View Post

MS was hell bent on meeting their release date, being out before xmas, and out long before ps3, thats why there is a shortage, in all honesty they released before they were ready (hence the defective consoles too)

as for them using us, they are definately watching these forums, keeping an eye on our progress, if they see us getting close to anything theyll fix it ebfore we even knwo what we are on to, thats why the real dev teams arent working here, they are working on private forums, IRC channels, and together in person, not in public

I don't know, but I sure do remember seeing what looked like an XBOX 360 in the background in one of the original moon landing photos, just behind one of the landers feet...  ph34r.gif

mathers3000

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »

Maybe the xbox360 is just used for M$ is find out where all the hackers are.  Let me explain, when the power button is pressed it copys your fingerprint and sends it M$ so they can do a background check on you.  There are actually hidden camera's in the controlers so they can can spy on us.  When the xbox case is opensed it sends a message to M$ and your name is on a list, and they are outside in a van just waiting for you NOW!!!  laugh.gif or maybe they're just M$ trying to make some money in the gaming market?  I do hope it's the first one, what fun would the world be if it wasn't.

henmill

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »

Ok, here's what MS is REALLY doing.  They released the Xbox 360 just to toy with sony.  Then, on the very same day that the PS3 comes out........BAM!  The REAL next-gen game system will be released at only a cost of $100 and with graphics far superior to the 360, the XBOX 2!  Wondering where I got this info?  Bill Gates told me last night on MSN Messenger, but don't worry, the secret is safe with me.  I won't tell Sony or post it on a forum or anything stupid like that.  That's why I'm not getting a 360.
BTW, Bill also told me that he gets a kick out of pissing off hundreds of thousands of gamers who waited desperately outside Best Buy in the frigid November air for atleast 12 hours.

That's the truth, accept it.

DeBigMachine

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(henmill @ Dec 13 2005, 08:11 PM) View Post

BTW, Bill also told me that he gets a kick out of pissing off hundreds of thousands of gamers who waited desperately outside Best Buy in the frigid November air for atleast 12 hours.

That's the truth, accept it.

Thats funny how you said that. Cuz some people played a prank on us on that day.

http://www.break.com...ox360prank.html
*Has the use of the F--- word*

I am waiting in line at the Best Buy store. You can barely see my head.
Please Note that  I did not make this clip, my friend showed it to me, and wala i see myself in there.

tnil

• Archived User
Is MS Using Us?
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 01:11:00 AM »

Wow, funny thread...that video you posted is great!

Maybe that 360 from the video is the one that is being used in the lawsuit...I wonder why it keeps crashing biggrin.gif