xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: VRX Makes The Ultimate Xbox 360 Driving Setup  (Read 694 times)

SANGER_A2

• Archived User
VRX Makes The Ultimate Xbox 360 Driving Setup
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 03:39:00 AM »

I just wanna know why they include Zune in the package on the website. If would be cool if it could be used as the rear view mirror. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

DrJeckyll

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 04:33:00 AM »

I wonder if they'll 3rlod all at the same time  biggrin.gif

The Zep Man

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 04:54:00 AM »

I must say that it looks impressive and expensive. If it would be my mod, I would use a 'real' 5.1 set (not from Bose). It would probably be a good PC speaker set with a built-in DD/DTS decoder to keep the size down. Just put the subwoofer behind/under the seat for extra effect. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by The Zep Man: Jun 16 2007, 11:55 AM

Biaz

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2007, 05:29:00 AM »

Well, you need 3 copies of the same game, but i'll guess you are allowed to make 2 backups of your purchased game and play the 3 copies at the same time? That should cut about 100$ off the full price (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

icedemon360

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2007, 06:18:00 AM »

I'm happy enough playing forza, 1 foot away from my 19inch monitor. For the money that kit costs for a realistic experience, might aswell save it for a few track days.

RBJTech

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »

oh dear - some very misinformed people ...

To those that have a car, yet alone a modern exotic performance car - watch it depreciate in value like a brick in water - a car is NOT an investment peroid !

For those that appreciate Forza 2 (ie those with cars and more likely performance cars that have driven on track) then you'll know that this game is very very good with a single screen with a pad.

Now to have 3 screens (front view, and peripheral vision/side mirrors screens), rear view mirror, feedback wheel, bucket seat, pedals that allow heel and toeing, gear stick etc - it must be bloody awsome - probably as close to a 'real simulator' as you're going to get.

Yes, of course it's costs money - but I bet in comparison to a professional simulator it's dirt cheap.

I want one ...  huh.gif

Foolio187

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2007, 07:11:00 AM »

No cup holder, NO DEAL!!

N4T45

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(Foolio187 @ Jun 16 2007, 09:47 AM) View Post

No cup holder, NO DEAL!!

Actually.... if you look on VRx Website, in the detail of the chair, the last information they are giving is...

Beverage Holder

Right under LED Lighting effects.  biggrin.gif

evilempire86

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2007, 07:50:00 AM »

Well thats not really true, A Ferrari is not an investment, its a status symbol. The minute you have driven out of the showroom it has lost half its value, a VERY bad investment. This thing looks cool, and If I had the money to spare, I'd get one.

wans

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »

When i first got my hands on forza, the triple screen thing was one of the first things i tried.  After about 2 hours positioning tvs and wireing it all together i couldnt get the sid views to line up right with the center.

All three tvs were the same model 720p HD sets, but for some reason the left side view just seemed off.

Now im back to single screen, and i find it MUCH easier to play.

1nsan3

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2007, 08:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(STiCKyiKyBuDz @ Jun 15 2007, 09:03 PM) View Post

THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE MOST RETARDED WASTE OF MONEY! jester.gif

made for retards with no life. 3 xbox, 3 forzas, 3 screens, seat, frames stearing wheel

WOW GET READY TO GET ANOTHER MORTGAGE. Now thats just FUCKED.

I rather use that money and invest in something that WON'T depreciated... BUY SOME STOCK/BONDS/T-BILLs/FORWARDS INSTEAD!! YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE SOME MONEY FROM A SMART INVESTMENT.
investing!!! lmfao, so when the stock market crashes, i will still be playing while you just lost all your investments.
I will NEVER invest in bonds stocks, etc. Theres never a garuntee in investing.

hyfall381

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2007, 08:23:00 AM »

must be nice to have money like that to piss away. if i knew someone in person who had that setup, id grab me one of those monitors without even feeling guilty  jester.gif

DrJeckyll

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(1nsan3 @ Jun 16 2007, 04:52 PM) View Post

investing!!! lmfao, so when the stock market crashes, i will still be playing while you just lost all your investments.
I will NEVER invest in bonds stocks, etc. Theres never a garuntee in investing.

Chicken, life's about taking risks. If not everybody would have gotten a PS3 by now  biggrin.gif

KyesaRRi

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2007, 08:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(Biaz @ Jun 16 2007, 02:05 PM) *

Well, you need 3 copies of the same game

Sorry to take a stab at just your post as many people have made the same mistake, but it requires 4 copies of the game as it has 4 screens. Notice the "rear view mirror" screen above and off to the right of the center screen. It also says in the OP that it has 4 Elites and requires a copy in each.

TheIrishLad

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »

LCDs are a bad choice IMO.  I'd rather have a few DLP projectors to get a bigger & seamless picture.  Nothing would get me out of a driving sim more then looking at the black bars in between the LCDs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5