xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Imgburn Error With Xgd3 (ss Attached)  (Read 613 times)

Akira181

• Archived User
Imgburn Error With Xgd3 (ss Attached)
« on: April 20, 2013, 05:28:00 AM »

sorry to double post but I fixed the error but XGD3 still doesn't work.  Gives me E66 error

I have a Samsung MS28, I flashed it to LT+ V2.01, and updated dashboard to 16203 via USB (console was banned from Live before I got it).

All my old games work fine, newly burned XGD2 games work fine, but XGD3 returns an E66 error and one red light.

I have an iHAS124 B drive flashed with Burnermax firmware. I ran the game ISO through AGBX, the .DVD file had the layer break on 2133520, imgburn was set to calculate optimal, and the burn completed successfully. I also use Verbatim's.

I think the console originally had a Hitatchi 59 drive in there that broke and I swapped it with the Samsung but I'm not sure. I used the Sammy firmware for the LT+ V2.01 flash and it seems to be all working apart from XGD3.

Is the non-original drive the issue?

wilgo45

• Archived User
Imgburn Error With Xgd3 (ss Attached)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »

I'm sorry, please clarify for me.

Which problem are you having exactly?  The Ihas not burning XGD3 or the replacement drive for your 360 not working ?   Or both ?

You did spoof the drive key over, yes ?

If the Ihas won't burn properly  ... it either firmware, internal hardware, or bad settings