xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Xboxes, 2 Tvs One Xbox Dont Work On A Certian Tv... Can Anyone Help  (Read 138 times)

L14M333

• Archived User

Hello, i have 2 xbox 360's HDMI a Jasper and a Falcon... i have been using my falcon on my samsung SyncMaster 2032MW via HDMI for ages and my Jasper on a cheap monitor via a hdmi-dvi cable.. i have been using this setup for over a month now but when i got back from holiday i wouldn't get a picture from my jasper on my monitor

so i thought it could be a sign of E74 so i swapped my falcon with my jasper and they both work, my jasper works in my samsung via hdmi fine and my falcon works in my monitor via the hdmi-dvi cable fine

im confused on why my jasper wont work any more in this monitor! :S i did the reboot, hold Y and RT to reset the vga settings on my jasper and no luck (i have always been getting sound via the xbox av sound cable what came with the xbox hdmi cable) but still no picture... so i plugged my falcon back into the monitor and reset its video settings and it still worked!

so why the hell isnt my jasper working any more in it... i hadn't changed nothing since i last used it and it wont work on it now! im mega confused here lol and if anyone knows how to sort it of has had it any help would be great

Thanks in advanced smile.gif

Liam

Denyingjoker

• Archived User
2 Xboxes, 2 Tvs One Xbox Dont Work On A Certian Tv... Can Anyone Help
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »

Im not entirely sure that this will fix your problem but, if one of the TV's is 1080i and one is 1080p it the xbox 360 is in 1080p mode it wont play on a 1080i TV. You have to switch the video out in settings