xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can I Getsome Opinions Please  (Read 72 times)

bonkers255

• Archived User
Can I Getsome Opinions Please
« on: February 19, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(hale_darris_00 @ Feb 19 2006, 12:48 AM) View Post

i just got a new TV.  its a 52" Mitsubishi DLP,  model # WD-52327.  i mean its decent but i had my heart set on a toshiba DLP(52hm95) now im feeling some regrets.  Both with the TV and stand were around $2000.00,  there was only a $15.00 difference from the toshiba.  can i get some opinions,  so i know wether or not i fucked my self.  thanks

Are you trying to give yourself regrets?  I have a mits 52725 and love it.  I actually like it more than the toshibas my friends own (albeit not by much).  What it comes down to is do you like the set?  Both sets are very similar in features, so it is hard to say one is better than the other.  If you are enjoying playing games and watching tv/movies on it that is all that matters.

BTW, that price isn't bad either.  I've had my 52725 for nearly a year now and it cost me $2100 without a stand (open box).  Fortunately I checked the tv out extensively before purchasing and it was in excellent shape.  I have had no problems since, and no regrets.

gamerguy999

• Archived User
Can I Getsome Opinions Please
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »

If there was only a $15 difference, and you wanted the Toshiba so bad, why the hell didn't you get it?