xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Vga Cable For Origonal Xbox Conversion Help Wanted!  (Read 72 times)

ModMouse

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Vga Cable For Origonal Xbox Conversion Help Wanted!
« on: December 23, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »

Xbox 360 VGA cable for Origonal Xbox conversion Help wanted!

jester.gif I know this sounds stupid and this may be old but i havent read about it yet.

Iv'e got 2 yes i know soon i will have 2 Xbox360 VGA cables one official one & one by Joytech.

Im wishing to change the cable ive got two official Xbox Origonal cables that come with 2 Xbox's ive got.

I want to have 1 origonal Xbox cable cut at the end that would allow me to connect it to the back up the origonal xbox and remove the end that would normaly plug into the Xbox 360.

So i guese all im asking for is how to rewire the cables so that the picture will go through as normal and sound would go through the other two sepperate sound cables that you get on the Xbox 360 cable.

cyberg4

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »

for a tutorial on how to make a vga cable for the xbox see Vga mod tutorial or search the forums.  as for cutting the wires you cant simply re wire the cables and run it on an original xbox, for something that would work on an unmoded box (and modded if you don't feel comfertable with soldering), search up the X2VGA (there's another one but I forgot what it's called), and that should work.   Remember: the search button at the top of the forums, and the tutorials from the main page are your friends.

Arakon

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

huge waste of money, you're better off buying a normal VGA cable (just a monitor cable), that'll run you 30 bucks less than buying and raping an original 360 vga cable. also, for that you will need to run the vga bios on the xbox, which by far doesn't work on all games.