xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 75 times)

zaikshev

• Archived User
Help Needed
« on: October 06, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »

Hi Guys, really need help with regards to a survey that I am conducting. Your response is greatly appreciated. I thank you all in advance

Go to http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com and type in the survey number which is 31293
into the Take A Survey box and you are good to go. Cheers

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »

SPAM is typically frowned upon here..

Since this seems to be a University study about a gaming device that we get a lot of questions about in the AV forums... I'll keep it open.

next time you might want to post your intentions rather than just telling people to take a survey

For the sake of others:

Hi there! We are a group of students from the University of Pennsylvania. We've developed a product called the vSquare and would like to get your feedback on it. Your feedback will help us improve on our product and make it a reality to benefit gamers like yourself all over the world. Sincerely, The nVision Team. About vSquare: vSquare is an accessory that eliminates the split-screen mode in multi-player games. It consists of a small box that plugs into the console and two pairs of wireless visors. When you and your friend each wear a visor, you will both see a full screen of only your own view (and not your friend's) even though you're looking at the same TV set.

Moving to the A/V forum as that is a more appropriate outlet for this device.