xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Inpressions  (Read 617 times)

luther349

• Archived User
My Inpressions
« on: November 23, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

i acully played this game on both systems one frend got it for his 360 and one got it for his ps2. what can i say the ps2 version is just well a shadow of the 360 ver. they tryed to make the ps2 ver look like the 360 ver and well made the game have insanly long load times. i also found the ps2 ver to be slower less responsiv and outright worse then the 360 ver. its like 2 totaly diffrent games. so if anyone played it on the ps2 and was like what the hell is this crap play it on the 360 its 1,000 times beter. im not talking just looking better bt the controles and the entire game just plays better.

i acully was making a char in the ps2 ver and litterly was watching the game lag fps drops etc. as for the 360 ver will i was impressed with it. the diffrencce in gamplay was so diffrent i started with the 360 ver to lern the game whent to other frends house to play ps2 ver and well i totaly got owned by him couse the games fell was totaly diffrent.

Raven88

• Archived User
My Inpressions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »

I have also played on both the 360 and PS3 and i have to go for the 360 version as there is nothing more annoying then waiting on the 'Load Screen'. I like to get right into the action asap! Also the controls feel slighty different but nothing major what so ever.  smile.gif

luther349

• Archived User
My Inpressions
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 10:08:00 PM »

ps2 not ps3 it got cancled for ps3. on ps2 its slower load times and gameplay. and yes the 360 controles seem better but that could just be becouse im used to a 360 controler.