xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Sweet  (Read 126 times)

Tripme

• Archived User
Sweet
« on: March 20, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »

All last week and this week I had been accepting the fact that I wouldnt be able to get Oblivion because I hadnt pre ordered it.  Just today, I called Game Stop to see if they might have any extras tomorrow and that if I would be able to pick up a copy.  Well it happens that I did pre order the game, back when you could first order the 360.   Just thought i would share that.  It made my day smile.gif

Time to find king kong and pdz to trade in

CattyKid

• Archived User
Sweet
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tripme @ Mar 20 2006, 09:12 PM) View Post

All last week and this week I had been accepting the fact that I wouldnt be able to get Oblivion because I hadnt pre ordered it.  Just today, I called Game Stop to see if they might have any extras tomorrow and that if I would be able to pick up a copy.  Well it happens that I did pre order the game, back when you could first order the 360.   Just thought i would share that.  It made my day smile.gif

Time to find king kong and pdz to trade in

........ You didn't remember?  Can you find the receipt?  Did they tell you that you preordered the game when you gave them your name, or did you find the receipt?  You'd be able to get it at WallyWorld anyway, even if the game stores are sold out.

Tripme

• Archived User
Sweet
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

I actually have the reciept sitting right next to me but I didnt bother to check it lol.  I wanted to get it at a game store so that I would be able to trade in some games towards it.