xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Funnist Thing You Have Seen In Saint's Row  (Read 672 times)

eyric101

• Archived User
Funnist Thing You Have Seen In Saint's Row
« on: November 23, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

Now that I have beat the Row, I wanted to see the funniest things that happened to other people in the game. pop.gif

I was being chased by a police officer. I tried to run him over and ended up pinning him to the wall cattycorner style with his own police car. After watching him for a few moments he actually said "How the fuck am I suppose to protect and serve when I'm stuck behind this car" huh.gif . A couple seconds later he just disappeared.

I laughed my ass off

Hoppy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 03:56:00 AM »

My brothers friend hijacked a car with a family in it.  He got on the open highway and only had about 30 seconds left when a cop rammed his car into a fuel tanker driving next to him, killing everyone.

rahulduggal

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 10:33:00 AM »

I jumped outta my car during this Insurance fraud Thingy & where do I land , on the rooftop of my own car ofcourse , only to manage to jump on top of a Cop Car , which just keeps on driving while i kill innocent bystanders !!!

batmike1990

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »

zombie lynn (i think thats how its spell it) made me laugh me arse off seeing as why a gang game has zombies in it  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif