xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Else Been Having Problems With Their Saint's Row Disc?  (Read 624 times)

Soundfx4

• Archived User
Anyone Else Been Having Problems With Their Saint's Row Disc?
« on: November 05, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

I've been hearing this weird noise coming from my drive when I play saints row and I thought that it was my drive at first, but I put PSU in and played that game for over two hours.  So the only thing I can think is that it's the game, but has anyone else been having this problem?  I'm not sure how to describe the sound, but it causes the game to fook up big time, like my car will dissapear and my guy will just be sitting there in the air in driving positon.

Drunkn_Munky

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »

I get this all the time. Saints row is buggy as hell, and very disappointing.

Ryan211

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:15:00 AM »

still a hella good game & my fav 360 game

but yeah i ran into too many problems and went thru soo many discs

right now im running a chipped cracked and scatched game and its working better than my other copy with no scratches on it at all, for some reason the 360 wont read the game it just keeps saying "reading"

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »

this is why I advocate firmware use for personal backups. shelf that original and rock the burn, safe as can be. after my first 360 killed my burnout, I swore I wouldnt ever throw in an original and risk that again.

Ryan211

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(jimjom @ Feb 2 2007, 01:41 PM) View Post

this is why I advocate firmware use for personal backups. shelf that original and rock the burn, safe as can be. after my first 360 killed my burnout, I swore I wouldnt ever throw in an original and risk that again.

i hear you on that one man and believe me i would if i didnt just have to go to puralator returning one of my 2 systems because of Red ROL

i worry that this one im stuck with atm might get it sooner or later.

i might have to update when i have gotten a sure fire system returned from M$

im tired of buying and returning copies of this game, giving up isnt a option because you could fairly say i have this 360 for this game & any others are just bonus's