xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Saints Row Mission Help  (Read 551 times)

criticalstealth

• Archived User
Saints Row Mission Help
« on: September 19, 2006, 05:37:00 AM »

in the last mission, so i think for los carneles, you have to go to the airport, and take out that frigign plane....can anyone tell me how this is possible, ive attempoted 3 days of playiong, probably 3 hours, of trying this mission over and over, and i cannot get it......most likely about 50 tries, and i can't seem to be able to beat this mission, like, i use the AK which he tells oyu to use, and il;l die, because of those fucking rocket lauchers, theres about 43353 of them, and then ill use the rocket laucher myself, and ill get blown up anyway by them, because unless oyu shoot them exactly, theyu wont die, because the ewxplosion isnt big enough around them.......can some one give me some pointers, or some help wiht this mission, i am stuck...and calling for help!!!!!!!

gemiwagon

• Archived User
Saints Row Mission Help
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:37:00 AM »

Hey, i know what your going through.
i played it atleast 10 times before i passed it, then forgot to save and had to pass it again but i did it straight away.
dont even bother shooting at the cars following you or the people, focus on the rocket launchers only, right next to the rocket laucher guys are barrels of explosives that u shoot to blow them up, so basicly shoot anywhere near them for a few seconds and they will blow up, theres 3 or 4 of them but u must kill them to be able to shoot the plane when its taking off on the runway.

give it a few more tries, once u remember where the rocket launchers are then its easy.
also when the plane is going down the runway dont shoot the cars following u because u wont have enough time to blow up the plane before it takes off!
i hope this helps you out a little.
let me know how you go with this
works for me  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

mitch2025

• Archived User
Saints Row Mission Help
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »

i used the rocket to shoot the cars and when i got near the guys with rockets, i picked them off with the AK, then when i got near the plaine, i shot it 3 times with the rocket and BOOM!

criticalstealth

• Archived User
Saints Row Mission Help
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »

thanks alot, i will try later, after i get home ffrom driving biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif ..i just got my g1 today,. thanks alot, but i hate thosae damn carnales bastards following me, i might be temted to shoot those stupid wops lo...thanks for the help!!!!

0wn996

• Archived User
Saints Row Mission Help
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »

I guess the trick is to use the ak instead of the RL untill you actually reach the plane.
Take the guys with the rocket launchers out, and if you have any time left then pick the drivers of the cars off, then you should be able to pass it pretty easily.

criticalstealth

• Archived User
Saints Row Mission Help
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »

ya io beat it.....and the game! i saw the credits, done at 61%..prettty ahppy, couldnt have done it withought you guys!