xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help! Can't Change Major Ruin To Chilla In Mid Air?  (Read 884 times)

Charleypoos

• Archived User
Help! Can't Change Major Ruin To Chilla In Mid Air?
« on: January 31, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »

Hello,

I have finally managed to get back onto my X-Box for the first time in 5 months after having my baby - YEY

I am totally stuck with a certain part of the game and its driving me CRAZY!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

In 'Thorns Pass', after killing all the fire trolls, you have to change to Thermite and roll onto the ramp - so far so good.  BUT then you have to rush off the ramp at the wall and change to Chilla in mid air to grab onto it.  I just can't seem to do it.  I can't get her to change into Chilla quick enough and always end up falling into the lava and dying.  Have tried for at least 50 times now and I really want to get past this bit.

Please can anyone offer advice - can't see what I'm doing wrong.  Know how to do it but cshe wont change quick enough......

Yours hopefully

Charley

Charleypoos

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »

Correction to the above......I am rushing off ramp as Major Ruin, kinda reads like I'm trying as Thermite  rolleyes.gif

Charleypoos

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

I did it!  I did it!  I did it!!!

Don't know how and don't care - it worked!  Maybe I was sat too far away from my X-Box (wireless)??  YEY!