xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Saves Gone  (Read 111 times)

Stefan Leroux

• Archived User
Saves Gone
« on: October 29, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »

Hey guys, I dont know if this has happened to anyone else, or whats going on, but maybe someone knows a resolution.
Basically, my Halo 3 save has deleted itself.  I was playing it last night, and completed the first level on legendary, and when I turned it on this morning... nothing.  I can choose to play "Arrival" and nothing else, or if I dont choose, I can play level 2, because it was already selected by completing level 1.
I also got told again that I earned my Spartan insignia, which leads me to the whole thing being gone, but I dont know why.
Does anybody know of a way to return this?  I had all 7 terminals, 13 skulls, complete on co'op legendary and done 3 of the solo legendary, and I don't really want to do it all over again.
Cheers all
Stefan Leroux

Vektor0

• Archived User
Saves Gone
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »

Do you still have your Gamerpoints?

I really don't know of any glitch that could possibly cause this... so, either:

(1) someone went and deleted your Halo 3 saves
(2) you're using the wrong Gamer Profile

Those are really the only possibilities, I think.

Stefan Leroux

• Archived User
Saves Gone
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 08:09:00 AM »

Yeah, I still have all the points.  It's not been deleted - I'm alone in the house, so its a definite no for once, and its not the wrong profile - I did check it several times, even changing the memory device to make sure I had it right (I did, but no point in someone telling me to do it later, and finding out I was wrong).

The only thing I can think odd, was that when I loaded the game and it asked for the memory device, I pressed "back" accidentally, which is when it came up saying there was nothing done.  Stupid mistake, but surely couldnt be the cause of the issues could it?