xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Forza On 3 Screens - Doesn't Work.  (Read 297 times)

ClintiePoo

• Archived User
Forza On 3 Screens - Doesn't Work.
« on: February 10, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »

This didn't work.  I have two original xboxes and an Xbox 360.  I loaded Forza into the 360, and loaded the other boxes with backups on their respective hard drives.  I tried to use the multi-screen function to make the game interesting.  When the race is about to start, right at the end of the countdown, the game freezes.  It doesn't come back.  Any thoughts?

Here's a picture of what I'm trying to do:

IPB Image

LVmOddER

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »

This didn't work. I have two original xboxes and an Xbox 360. I loaded Forza into the 360, and loaded the other boxes with backups on their respective hard drives. I tried to use the multi-screen function to make the game interesting. When the race is about to start, right at the end of the countdown, the game freezes. It doesn't come back. Any thoughts?

Grentz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 10:01:00 PM »

my guess would be because you are using backups.

Considering Forza was not released ALL that long ago (only a year or so), I would assume that MS might have some more secure features in it that the original may be using and detecting the backup.

Ronu

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »

It could be that you dont have the same version of the game on all xboxs. If I remember correctly the guys at forza updated their game which in turn screwed up some of the mulit-view settings. I tired doing this with an orginal copy and a burned one but the xbox's wouldnt work together b/c the version of the game was different.

sidewinder33

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 01:42:00 PM »

Hell I didn't know that Forza could do that. Thats freaking awesome. Im going to guess its a version conflict like everyone else is saying, the backups wouldn't mess it up. Unless the versions are different. Best of luck.

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »

Wierd... I've done this without a problem... then again - I did use my original disc along with copies of my own disc...

EDIT:  Hmm... good thing I ressurected a dead thread...

r3coil

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »

thats a pretty neat idea