xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Xbox Went Dead After Dashboard Update  (Read 712 times)

joekage

• Archived User
My Xbox Went Dead After Dashboard Update
« on: April 09, 2013, 03:24:00 AM »

first of all, I'm sorry if I post this on the wrong thread..so if is, you may moved it to the right thread.

so, here's how its happen.
I have a Xenon X360 (its modded with a watercooling heatsink, not a JTAG)) with a Hitachi Drive (0059DJ, flashed to LT2.0) and a dashboard 14699. one day, I got a new xbox game (an XGD3 game to be exact which was downpatch to work with lt2.0 and its fullburn) there was a system update on that game that update my dashboard from 14699 to 15572. so, in order to play it I updated it. after the update everything is seem to be working fine. then I decided to shut down my console from the dashboard. but then, here's the problem, when I try to turn on my console it wont turn on, I try using the dvd eject button, the xbox button on the controller, nothing woks, it just dead..but the PSU is normal, just normal orange lights when its idle.

so what I asking is, is there a way to restore my console? and is this the result from the update or something else (hardware failure, power surge, etc) any help will be appreciated, thanks

(p.s. sorry for my grammar, english its not my native language)