xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem With Falcon R2e2  (Read 846 times)

ravendrow

• Archived User
Problem With Falcon R2e2
« on: December 26, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »

ok so i have repaired man noob fuckups people accidently removing there r2e2 resistors so i know soldering in a 1.5k 1/8w resistor solves the issue but i had a customer who refuses to quit messing with his board he ripped the incoming side of the connection off so what i need is an alternate place i can solder this resistor to so that i can get his jtag back up and running and get him off my butt i was thinking i might be able to use the r2e3 or r2e4 inputs but i am not really sure any idea's...thanks in advance

ravendrow

• Archived User
Problem With Falcon R2e2
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »

*UPDATE*

got everything sorted the answer was to wire the 1.5 k  resistor to the outside of r2e3 boots like a charm now

TheGame1594

• Archived User
Problem With Falcon R2e2
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

so you have buyed a 1.5k resistor and have solderd it to the other one and that works? because im facing the same problem at the moment.

ravendrow

• Archived User
Problem With Falcon R2e2
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 06:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(TheGame1594 @ Mar 13 2011, 02:06 PM) View Post

so you have buyed a 1.5k resistor and have solderd it to the other one and that works? because im facing the same problem at the moment.

yes but before you do that i recommend you just solder it to the side of r2e2 that is closest to the GPU and the just put the other end on the jtag point closet to the GPU i'll see ifi can post a pic of what i am talking about if you look at your board closly you can see the trace running to the point you need to solder the other half of the1.5 k resistor