xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Killer Instinct X  (Read 50 times)

Nabster

• Archived User
Killer Instinct X
« on: October 25, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »

:blink: Hey guys i was able to get Killer I X, it has the first two parts combined.  Well it comes with a default.xbe file, and some other windows media file type.  Asides from that there are two folders killer instinct I, and Killer instinct II.  Both folders have these larges images, and these these weird file types.  For instance in the Killer I 2 folder, they are all .u11, .u12, .u13, you get the idea.  All I have the entire contents onto a CDRW?  I about to upgrade to Slayers 2.6 which as a N64 emulator so do I just have to pop in the CD or what?

angrypants

• Archived User
Killer Instinct X
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »

Uhhhhhh......... a n64 emulator can't emulate arcade games.

Nabster

• Archived User
Killer Instinct X
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »

Opps....
The features it says it has are these
- Killer Instinct 1 and 2
- 2 player support
- 5 savestates per game
- X-Arcade Support

X-Aracde Supports is that the emulator of Aracades?  Or do I not even need an emulator for this game.  What is u64?  Is that not an emulator for the N64?

SkmNet

• Archived User
Killer Instinct X
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »

oh, noobs, look for search button!!!!

its an arcade emu of the 2 arcade games KI1+2.
not a n64 emu.

overdriver

• Archived User
Killer Instinct X
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 03:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (Nabster @ Oct 26 2004, 06:02 AM)
X-Aracde Supports is that the emulator of Aracades?  Or do I not even need an emulator for this game.  What is u64?  Is that not an emulator for the N64?

I will save your time.. next time please, use 'search'

1. X-Aracde Supports is that the emulator of Aracades?

X-Arcade is a brand name of  many arcade sticks. It should refer to X-arcade stick for Xbox.

2. What is u64?  Is that not an emulator for the N64?

U64 = Ultra 64 arcade machine made by Nintendo. It had hard drive in it: that's .img file you have under that rom folder. other files are real rom dump files. Only known games under this Ultra 64 are Killer instinct series.

N64= as you know this is Nintendo 64 which is a nintendo console for home. and it has nothing to do with Ultra 64. (N64 was expected to have U64 power but it turned out that it was just marketing scam.. and that  is another story)

What you have is Ultra 64 emulator package for Killer instinct 1 and 2. That default.xbe IS ultra 64 emulator.  :lol:

This post has been edited by overdriver on Oct 26 2004, 10:16 AM

Nabster

• Archived User
Killer Instinct X
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »

Thanx for the help.  I did do a search and I didnt find anything useful, which is why I asked you guys....