xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Squirt360  (Read 956 times)

drmarvin

• Archived User
Squirt360
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »

I can't seem to get a straight answer from the Squirt company, but maybe someone here can help.  Do you just need the Squirt360 and that other board and ribbon cable to have an RGH setup on most phat 360's?

Will you need other hardware if I'll need RGH 2.0?  This seems like a very nice alternative to the existing hacks.

Thanks for any input.

squirtadmin

• Archived User
Squirt360
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »

Hi Guys,

only to be clear.

RGH 2.0 will  be available before SUNDAY online FOR FREE, SVF files will be free online in the SUPPORT section.

All will be able to install and test the RGH 2.0...
We are working now to do a good tutorial and add some smart tips to get a nice bootrate.... the new era of glitching is started with a new nice and stable method...

During the next week the plan is to release the PLL Bypass version of the bitstream that seams are promising a better and stable glitch... we are now at work.

Xenon and Opus bitstreams are already online.

Hope all is clear now...

And don't forget to send an email to your standard suplier asking about SQUIRT!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

BYE FOR NOW
SQUIRT TEAM

This post has been edited by squirtadmin: Apr 13 2012, 09:38 PM

drmarvin

• Archived User
Squirt360
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »

Thanks for that reply, but I'm curious if you can answer the other part of the question. To have a working setup, would you need more than the following.....

Squirt 360 Glitch JTAG Board v1.2
Squirt 360 - In Stock The squirt COOL RUNNER + SQUIRT PROGRAMMER, ALL IN ONE GLITCH HACK! The SQUIRT 360 COOLRUNNER (only mainboard) specifications:...
$19.99

And

Squirt 360 slave board
The all in one JTAG & SPI programmer. Product Specification FTDI MCU - USB 2.0 INTEGRATEDPlug and Play JTAG and NAND SPI reading with SQUIRT COOL...

Thanks for any input

squirtadmin

• Archived User
Squirt360
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 05:28:00 PM »

Well,

SQUIRT BGA is possible to be programmed by LPT (already on board) or by SQUIRT PROGRAMMER USB.

What I suggest is this kit:

SQUIRT BGA 1.2
SQUIRT PROGRAMMER USB

Remember that SQUIRT programmer is exactly like nandx or others, JTAG and NAND SPI reader/writer... well much better because is double speed then others see this video SQUIRTER AT WORK 1'12'' to dump 16 mbyte

I suggest you to download also the tutorials, when you understand well how it works I think you will like the integration between SQUIRT and its programmer

drmarvin

• Archived User
Squirt360
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 03:10:00 AM »

Thanks for he reply. That certainly helps. The retailer I wanted to buy from didn't offer much help. That would not be a dual NAND setup, though, right?  And that would be an additional board, if I understand correctly. Although if I didn't really have plans to use XBL with the console, dual NAND doesn't matter as much, as I understand it.  Are these correct assumptions?

Thanks

Harbinger076

• Archived User
Squirt360
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 05:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(drmarvin @ Apr 17 2012, 04:10 AM) View Post

Thanks for he reply. That certainly helps. The retailer I wanted to buy from didn't offer much help. That would not be a dual NAND setup, though, right?  And that would be an additional board, if I understand correctly. Although if I didn't really have plans to use XBL with the console, dual NAND doesn't matter as much, as I understand it.  Are these correct assumptions?

Thanks

for dual nand you'd also have to add the 16mb nand pcb from your retailer so..

SQUIRT BGA 1.2
SQUIRT PROGRAMMER USB
Squirt 16mb nand pcb

and u have rgh + dual nand package.