xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-port Psx Emulator  (Read 274 times)

guile

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« on: April 29, 2003, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (psxpirate1 @ Apr 29 2003, 03:37 PM)
Yes I DO know!... I may not have the credentials to code a psx emu but i'm no NOOB to the emulatin' scene son! and yes i DO know that the Xbox can't handle a ps2 emulator ask anybody with technical knowledge of the Xbox!  There's no way that it will run full speed on the 'Box unless it has SUPER CLEAN EFFICIENT CODE! Why are you pressing the idea of a ps2 port anyways? Do you like the purty tech-demo colors??....Someone give this guy his bottle!  :lol:

Flaming is so impersonal... wish i had this guy's address...

Son??? If you only knew my friend. If you were such an "Emulation Veteran" like you claim, you wouldn't have came up with such an idiotic thread. Duh, me and ma buddies were sittin around thinking how great a psx emu would be? Give me a break. Anytime you want my address....just
ask!!
g

clold

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 06:55:00 AM »

This post is a message to X-port.  It should've been PMed to him, not posted here in the open.

psxpirate1

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 07:18:00 AM »

So.. Lots of big words flying around cyberspace.. I only wanted to spark some interest in porting psx to Xbox.. Not to start "Flame Wars" but it seems that certain people like to ruin a good thing..
go ahead.., try to get in the last word.. but the ones who lose are the rest of us who really WANT a psx port.. it's a crying shame that a few would ruin it for the rest of us by polluting the threads with B.S. and slanderous remarks. Grow Up!

kryo

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 07:35:00 AM »

Hmm it seems there are a number of people working on psx-emus.

All I'm asking is : why not join forces?
Don't worry, you'll surely get all the credit you deserve, every last one of you :)

That's how they become stronger in the business world too, by fusion (or by eating other companies alive, if we're talking about MS et al :)

guile

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 07:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (psxpirate1 @ Apr 29 2003, 04:11 PM)
So.. Lots of big words flying around cyberspace.. I only wanted to spark some interest in porting psx to Xbox.. Not to start "Flame Wars" but it seems that certain people like to ruin a good thing..
go ahead.., try to get in the last word.. but the ones who lose are the rest of us who really WANT a psx port.. it's a crying shame that a few would ruin it for the rest of us by polluting the threads with B.S. and slanderous remarks. Grow Up!

Yep, that's what I'm here for, to ruin the chances of a psx emulator for the xbox. Yeah, that's my
crime, that's what I'm doing here. Newsflash....if maybe you took the time to search before you
posted, you would know (being the emu veteran that you are) somebody is already working on
one. You would also know that Xport was asked and declined to port the psx. So, I hope I didn't burst your bubble emu boy. Now let me go grow up.
g

wrestlefever

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 08:20:00 AM »

I think the PSx emu will be cool.  Are they working on it threw Linux or will it be stand alone.  I hate looking at the old PSX now.  It is too old... :popcorn:  

johnmiceter

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2003, 08:37:00 AM »

I come to these Forums to try and learn New stuff and hopefully read about some New Emulators for Xbox.

But sometimes this Forum is so Funny.

Love reading all the Flames on here :D

But really, why do people always Go off at others , everyone always tries to be right, it's stupid.

If you don't know what you's are talking about( and I'm not saying you's don't because I don't know much at all ) why pretend to know it all ?

Sometimes people say the most stupiest things.

:rotfl:

And Xport I wish you'd reply, just say a Yes or No to close this topic ;)

guile

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2003, 08:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (johnmiceter @ Apr 29 2003, 05:30 PM)
I come to these Forums to try and learn New stuff and hopefully read about some New Emulators for Xbox.

But sometimes this Forum is so Funny.

Love reading all the Flames on here :D

But really, why do people always Go off at others , everyone always tries to be right, it's stupid.

If you don't know what you's are talking about( and I'm not saying you's don't because I don't know much at all ) why pretend to know it all ?

:rotfl:

And Xport I wish you'd reply, just say a Yes or No to close this topic ;)

He already said he wasn't interested in porting the PS. Is that clear enough?
g

mod7

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2003, 09:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (johnmiceter @ Apr 29 2003, 04:30 PM)

yep.

guile

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2003, 09:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (guile @ Apr 29 2003, 05:45 PM)
He already said he wasn't interested in porting the PS. Is that clear enough?
g

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you were the guy that just posted about Lunar "finishing" his n64 emu. Let
me speak slowly here. X P O R T....w i l l.....n o t......p o r t.....p s x. Ask lunar? PSX is gotta be
MUCH easier then N64.  B)
g

johnmiceter

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 09:33:00 AM »

But Quile, not everyone reads every single post on here.

g  :P  

Xustu

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2003, 09:37:00 AM »

Go get epsxe and pretend your using an xbox    :P

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to write a playstation emu.

Plus imagine all the "SPOON FEED ME!!!" emails they'd get....    No thank you!

thechosenone

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2003, 12:40:00 PM »

Admins, one of you guys need to delete this thread.

I'm sick of unexperienced losers bugging for emulators. If any of you had any programming experience you would know how tedious and painstaking it is to write any functional code. Have you ever dled any src and actually looked at it? Imagine how complicated it must be to port 2200 pages of code. Instead of being grateful and saying thank you, you all just bug the hell out of the dev'rs for more. You are doing the opposite of helping the scene.

IF YOU WANT A PSX EMULATOR OR ANY OTHER EMULATOR SO DAMN MUCH GET OFF YOUR ASS AND PORT ONE YOUR DAMNSELF!! OR ELSE BE PATIENT . IF ITS MEANT TO COME IT WILL.

DOWN WITH DEGRADERS!!

azninvasion

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2003, 12:41:00 PM »

lol i know...
ps2 emulator can be done with an xbox-linux cluster of like 5 xbox's lol....
yeah, then your really gonna get the bang for you buck

farmerfred

• Archived User
X-port Psx Emulator
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2003, 12:58:00 PM »

wait im not getting this are you saying that xport isnt going to be porting a psxemu?well is anyone else porting one and whats the status, oh nevermind ill just find out tomorow when another dumbass posts a new topic about a psx emu  :jester: