xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: New Emulator On Xbox?  (Read 1156 times)

LumbraX

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2003, 05:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (Peddy @ Mar 4 2003, 09:01 PM)
Obviously, its the only viable option. Would it be possible to have some visable evidence of the emulator, say a screenshot or something?

Anyway, good luck!
Peddy

Howabout you just wait. tongue.gif We dont need proof. And besides we dont even have a compiled .xbe yet. Were just porting the Plugins to DX8 atm.

Infact I want more people to bullshit and bullshit about this Emu. So me,dankydoo,BenJeremy,and VIDEOGAMEBUYER14 will Own them after first release. lol
(Even though their are always AssHoles who will flame us becuase it may not run at full speed, or it may not play this game, or that game. As Ive said before the only thing I can promise is something released, weather it be the Ported pcsx GFX Plugins to DX8.... But were looking forward to the first ever PSX Emulator for the Xbox. (I hope you guys still have hope)

(If I havnt answered your question already its because I feel uncomfortible answering them, Im not gonna promise anyone somethin that may not be possible) I will respond about Beta Testers when the time comes. But if we have Beta Testers that will back up our *hopefully* ontime release date. And I personally belive the first public release will be a Alpha or Early Beta.)

I would think that me posting the news would be enough visual evidence. lol

johnmiceter

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2003, 04:17:00 AM »

biggrin.gif , and so would a lot of others too.

But I think peddy might be like me and sick of people with all these Fake Emulators for Xbox.
Because it just gets your hopes up, and really annoys you when you look forward to something so much and then you find out it's Fake  sad.gif

Anyway I wish you's luck and hope you get at least 1 game to work fully and at full speed hehe.

Well Good luck  cool.gif

lucas

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2003, 05:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (johnmiceter @ Mar 5 2003, 11:17 PM)
But I think peddy might be like me and sick of people with all these Fake Emulators for Xbox.
Because it just gets your hopes up, and really annoys you when you look forward to something so much and then you find out it's Fake  sad.gif

im sure you can take a head moderators word for it

brinwe

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2003, 07:57:00 AM »

Infact I want more people to bullshit and bullshit about this Emu.
this is gonna suck ass, who would want a crapp ass psx emu.

ok there... i bullshitted, the problem is, i really want that emu  laugh.gif   i can't wait for it.   even if it's slow..  (well maybe only a lil slow)   i'll be happy, hehe.    

anyway, good luck!!!

sith

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2003, 08:36:00 AM »

Agreed.. can't wait..i prolly can't help much, but i do know java and a small amount of c++, so if there is anything at all i can help with, just pm me and i'm there.. and i'm prolly not the only one...good luck guys..

.sith.

LumbraX

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

Yeah actually are original plans were to release it as a OpenSource emulator when the time is right. However its all up to dankydoo weather he wants to do that or not.

razorrifh

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »

I've decided to make my psx plugins Open Source, that way interested coders can have a look and help me to improve the plugins further. Currently my Soft GPU plugins, my SPU plugins and my CDR plugin are available, other plugins will follow somewhen smile.gif
The PeopsSoftGPUs is based on my old "Pete's Soft GPU 1.54", the PeopsSoundSPU is based on my 1.15 sound plugins, the PeopsCDR is based on my 1.11 Aspi/Ioctl cdr plugin. The gpu/spu projects are available as Windows and Linux versions, the cdr project is currently Windows only, but some other ports (AmigaPPC, BeOS) of the various plugins are also in development.
Well, you can find the full sources of the P.E.Op.S. (Psx Emulation Open Source) project's plugins at sourceforge, the license is GPL, but I've placed the binary only archives (containing only the plugins, not the sources) on my homepage as well.  

So, peops, have fun smile.gif

and further more:
Pete's Windows PSX GPUs
* All hw/accel. gpu plugins (OpenGL, D3D DX7 and D3D DX6) are available in one zip archive. Enjoy!

Pete's PSX GPUs Version 1.68 (492 KByte Zip-File)

- small fixes and improved frame skipping

just trying to help. i'm struggling with GBA programming, though its mostly because i have the graphics skills of a 2 year old, hehheh.

dankydoo

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »

He has a D3D plugin, but that's not the open source one, the one that I am converting is a soft gpu written around direct draw 2 !! hehe

Yes, I got the sourcecode from sourceforge...

dankydoo

Videogamebuyer14

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »

smile.gif Anyways, I'm still waiting on makin a credits section, cause, were not ready, and i still dont have a full team. But, keep around, and I also think that Halo 2 not comin out in 03' sucks, but look at it this way, it'll be better right? Anyways, you can at least look forward to the psx emu coming out this year, thats for sure.  laugh.gif
VG out. beerchug.gif

razorrifh

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2003, 03:03:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

*edit* lmao at directx 2!! @ dankydoo. does that make it any easier to port? id guess no cuz it wouldnt have all the datatypes and enums that there are in 8+.

johnney5

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2003, 04:15:00 PM »

WAAAY back, probably like 1999, the xbox was not yet released, but talk about it was going around. In an old PC magazine, they talked about some sort of console evolution thing. According to one man, he was talking about Bleem and how the pc can emulate the PSX. He then said, that xbox will be able to do the exact same thing. I must find that article ill scan it in if i find it, its not TOO important because i mean, this was before the xbox came out, but its still interesting

MickeYd420

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2003, 07:23:00 PM »

no 1 wants to see that pussAY article

razorrifh

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »

cool.gif

LumbraX

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2003, 07:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (razorrifh @ Mar 13 2003, 02:47 AM)
how does that go again? oh yeah... bump  cool.gif

Im not ignoring you razorrifh. I see you got alot of PSX Games. But their is no point in having Beta Testers if you dont even have a booting .xbe yet. HeHe. (Ill keep an eye on you though)

THIS IS IT. News Is muhaha.gif  shutoff  muhaha.gif until release. A Release of somethin will come.  KeyWord: "somethin".
Please Pray With Us. hehe. (I will contact all testers that I think will actually test it to make the final better, not the ones that just want it so they can say they had it first.) This will only happen though if the Coding and Porting is successfull ( I dont doubt our main coder dankydoo one bit though), if pcsx isnt COMPLETLY ported, GFX Plugins will be released to devs who can finish it. But our goal is to provide you guys with a working PSX Emu. smile.gif

johnmiceter

• Archived User
New Emulator On Xbox?
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2003, 03:49:00 AM »

smile.gif

Good luck  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6