xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mp3 Music On External Hard Drive  (Read 349 times)

Cesarchad

• Archived User
Mp3 Music On External Hard Drive
« on: October 03, 2012, 04:38:00 AM »

Xbox all console doesn’t assemble the jtag requirements first try to find it because xbox consoles since launch units up to Q2 2009 and some early units are also supported.

greatsuccess0

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(ratboyz @ Nov 15 2011, 03:25 AM) View Post

Sorry but is there anyway of transfering music to my jtagged xbox360 via ftp. or do i have to rip it by cd.
My kids would like to listen to music while playing games.
thanks for your help.

Hope it helps, You can extract the contents of normal ISO's with Xbox Image browser and copy them to a FAT32 USB drive or upload it via FTP yes. It saves space on the drive and allow you for easy modding of files. Note that you will need either XeXMenu or FSD in order to execute xex files. Try this to do. let me know.

jackpinkate

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 08:58:00 PM »

The 360 is a lot like any computer. It handles files and runs programs. But being secret technology only full understood by it's creator, Microsoft, it's use has been tightly controlled. It does one thing and one thing well: Play 360 games. It has alway been capable of more, but MS never handed over the keys to unlock it. Well, it took four years, but a hidden entrance into the 360 has been found. Once inside, the 360 was freed from it's restrictions.

johndev

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »

I also want to know this