xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Miljones  (Read 781 times)

moneyshotz

• Archived User
Miljones
« on: June 02, 2003, 08:19:00 PM »

anyone heard or got a refund from this guy?  I still haven't gotten mine

pkpss

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »

He's trying to just make that thread disappear, which won't happen.  Just report his ass.  Enough complaints will make legal action happen.   :beer:

p1nd4yh0e

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 06:07:00 AM »

The problem is people are afraid of getting busted for a buying a chip even though it is not illlegal. Like someone said in the other thread, they think mljones will make some kind of deal and give the names of people who bought from him to get out of being busted. The thing is, he comitted mail fraud so he will be busted for that.

Honestly, this whole situation has been in the back of mind for a few weeks but when I have a chance, I believe I will be calling his local authorities to explain this situation to them and find out what our options are. The whole thing will go alot faster if everyone calls though.

erikal

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 01:04:00 PM »

I find it impossible to believe that noone has contacted the authorities. I talked to the Postal Inspector in Tennessee just yesterday, and this is the exact type of person/case that they are looking for and are out to help the victims with. Why have you guys quit barking about him, did you all get your money or just decide to call it a loss?

leigao84

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 01:53:00 PM »

I'm working on to file my complain tommorrow. I'm writing a generic letter to the Post Office. I'll post it tommorrow, so everyone else can use it too! Also don't forget to write your Attorney General!

I think it won't hurt if we contact the local police where the fucker lives too, I'll try to find the number/address.

leigao84

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (p1nd4yh0e @ Jun 3 2003, 04:01 PM)
The problem is people are afraid of getting busted for a buying a chip even though it is not illlegal. Like someone said in the other thread, they think mljones will make some kind of deal and give the names of people who bought from him to get out of being busted. The thing is, he comitted mail fraud so he will be busted for that.

Honestly, this whole situation has been in the back of mind for a few weeks but when I have a chance, I believe I will be calling his local authorities to explain this situation to them and find out what our options are. The whole thing will go alot faster if everyone calls though.

Humm, unflashed Matrix Chips are 100% legal.

cisco7200

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »

QUOTE (leigao84 @ Jun 3 2003, 06:48 PM)
QUOTE (p1nd4yh0e @ Jun 3 2003, 04:01 PM)

Humm, unflashed Matrix Chips are 100% legal.

Actuall it is legal to sell everything.  The chip, the software, and the instructions.  It is not leagel to put them all together and use them.

p1nd4yh0e

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 06:12:00 AM »

Perhaps you guys aren't reading what I said correctly. I stated that it is not illegal to buy this chip. I also said that regardless, people think mljones will try to bring his customers down with him in order to possibly save him self. Once again I am not saying buying a matrix is illegal. I am saying it is NOT illegal.

mljones

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 06:18:00 AM »

Sorry about the lack of activity on the forums lately everyone. And yes, I received a nice phone call from the Fayetteville Police Dept. saying they had a complaint with some "internet legal matters". Needless to say this scared the living shit out of me. The officer kindly told me that if I didn't settle this myself they were going to take action.

I've been trying to get the money out as fast as I can for the last few months. Now I'm just selling stuff to get the cash because the loan officers at my bank are assholes.

You guys deserve your money and that's what I'm going to get you. I'm not a freakin scammer that tried to run off with everyone's money. Take it or leave it, you don't have to believe me about that. Anyways, as soon as I sell this shit, the money is yours.

p1nd4yh0e

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 06:46:00 AM »

Bullshit.

mljones

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2003, 06:59:00 AM »

Why do you think this is bullshit? I'm legit. I'm trying to sell some shit to pay people back! How is that bad?

Xlife

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2003, 07:14:00 AM »

uh...what'd you do with the original cash? maybe i missed this on another thread, but if it's a "refund" you should just be able to send their money back to them...unless you used it for something else?

cribby08

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2003, 07:16:00 AM »

Why dont you get a job and pay the people back its not that hard.

mljones

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2003, 07:21:00 AM »

I am currently looking for a good paying job so I can pay everyone back, but most jobs don't pay every week and people get impatient, so I'm looking for a faster way of getting the cash to them.

loai

• Archived User
Miljones
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2003, 07:33:00 AM »

Work at Mcdonalds you get your pay every 2 weeks, and if you were working there, a couple months back. And If you had thought ahead then you wouldn't be in this mess right now. :ph34r: