xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem transaction  (Read 641 times)

BestBuy

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« on: November 21, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »

Me and H3rEye51nRoam had a deal. I would get an eeprom and he would get a xbox power cable. This guy full of bull! :angry: I have sent out the cables. But this beeyatch refuses to answer me on aim.
His aim sn is: H3rEye51nRoam
trader beyware

H3rEye51nRoam

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »

Ok guys. I think I may have been ripped off. Where do I post and what should I do to get my stuff? Here's the deal. I was going to buy a/v and power cables off the guy along w/ a full set of screws for the xbox. I was originally going to pay $15 but offer him 2 eeproms and he accepted. So on Monday November 10th I emailed him the eeproms. Supposedly on Wednesday November 12th he sent out everything. Now I still haven't got them and when I try to IM him, the guy will not reply to me. I registered another s/n on AIM and went on 2 of my older ones. On each I tried talking to him and on the first one he said it was his brother and then like 5 min later in the convo he said it was his sister then blocked me. Then on the other 2 s/n's he blocked me off the bat when I said anything. On my mine s/n I think he blocked me also. What's the deal guys. What can I do to get my cabls and screws? I was supposed to have these for a customer a couple days ago. Please I need help. I met the guy here on Xbox-Scene. He IM'd me about one of my posts. But I never saw anything about him but one for sale post for some stuff that was not even xbox related. Please help me. Later. [email protected] or H3rEye51nRoam on AIM

MOD EDIT: Threads merged. --Xeero

This post has been edited by Xeero on Nov 21 2003, 10:22 PM

xbox-noObie

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »

seems liek he said the same thing about you...
Linkage

BestBuy

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »

He is obviously replying to this post
The guy is a jerk
I don’t even care about the eeprom anymore
It’s all about the principles

H3rEye51nRoam

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 02:16:00 PM »

I emailed you the 2 eeproms on November 10th ok. So you have both the eeproms as agreed upon for the trade. If anything you are ahead. Why would I back out after I already sent you everything? You claimed to have sent out the cables on November 12th. I still don't have them and it's been 9 days. I am only in Ohio when you are in Mass. I don't know what you are trying to pull but when I was on H3rEye51nRoam we were talking and you said you still had them and kept warning me. So I kept trying to talk and was. But got disconnected. So now I try my other screennames; bmxersrule00, H3Modding, & JohnH81986. So I get on these. And say let's try and figure this out and everything on the H3Modding s/n and he bans me. Than I get on bmxersrule00 and I say lets figure this out again and he bans me. So then I get on JohnH91986 and he comes on the s/n and says it's his brother and all. We were talking and all and I asked whoever it was to tell the guy to get back to me and all. The person on the s/n, be it him or not, kept saying how he wouldn't cheat anyone and that he did send them out. So we keep talking and then who ever it is comes out and says it's now his sister. Now please let's just figure this out. I emailed you the eeproms and you said you would send out my cables. So why would I back out or how could I even cheat you on a deal in which you already recieved the stuff from me? That just wouldn't make sense at all. You have my address and everything. When would I even try to pull something like this anyway. I don't know if you or anyone else knew this. But I am a 3 year member at Backup-Source and have been a moderator and administrator for them. I even wrote programs for them such as this, http://www.backup-source.com/scene/ps2/fil...ator%20v2.0.rar . I have been modding consoles for quite a while now and have feedback here, http://www.backup-source.com/forums/index....?showtopic=6077 . Never have I ever ripped anyone off. I can get you as much more feedback as you want. If you want to discuss this get on AIM. I'll be under the s/n H3Modding. Oh wait, I just noticed you were on and guess what. The instant I said dude lets figure this out you disconnected. So how can I even talk to you if you keep signing off or blocking me or whatever you are. Just please let's figure this out. I just want the stuff I was promised. And no I AM NOT a bad trader. I have been trading on boards ranging from PS2Newz, Backup-Source, PBNation, AIR-Powered, and even NES PC for quite a while and I have never had a problem. I am not going to let you ruin this for me. Well when you want to talk get on AIM and IM me at H3Modding or email me at [email protected]. Please people don't listen to this guy. I am not a bad trader and have never ripped anyone off except supposedly this guy. If anything he ripped me off, since I did send him the 2 eeproms on November 10th. If this does not get resolved anytime soon, the first person to help me get my stuff or whatever gets the 2 eeproms that I sent him.

H3rEye51nRoam

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 02:20:00 PM »

So how can I talk to you on AIM when you have blocked me?! I have some of my past customers that I still keep in touch with and had them check to see if you were on and what do you know. You are. So seriously just unblock me and we will figure it out. I am not trying to accuse you of anything but every time I try and talk to you, you block me. If any of you think I am wrong or am a bad trader or whatever that is not the case at all. I have tons of people s/n's I could give out that WILL vouch for me and agree with how good of a trader I am.

BestBuy

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »

i refuse
to read ur shit
U ARE AN ASS
i have delt with several people on these forums and i am an honorable seller/trader.
so please, save ur bs

Xeero

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »

If the guy doesn't deliver, then sign onto live with his brand new EEPROMs.

H3rEye51nRoam

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 02:40:00 PM »

Well I do not believe any of what you say at all. I was just talking to a long time meber of this forum and a current moderator at Backup-Source and he has said that you have been blocked from this forum before and that you ripped him off. We are going to stop you no matter what. As for the eeprom's, I will give them to whoever wants them. but only one person in case Bestbuy does not use them. I do not have Live though so I can't.

ryrules1

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2003, 03:09:00 PM »

hey guys i have know h3moddin for along time better know to me  as john i knew him before  he even started his modding and have done many trades w. him in the past and he has also modded my ps2 perfectly. if you want refs for this guy there is tones of them at backup-source.com but  he has never sold anythin bad to me or even been a day late on any product he send back to me!! very honest seller/trader/ freind you can contact me on aim at fatboy350lbs if you want more info or more refs

Ps2Socom

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2003, 03:10:00 PM »

I have dealt with H3rEye51nRoam b4 and it was nice and smooth. It was one of the best transaction on this bored, and done it with ease. It was a 65 dollar deal, I really dont think H3rEye51nRoam is a bad trader at all.

I dont see how he is a bad trader if he has already done his part and sent the eeprom and still hasnt recieved his end.

BestBuy why are u saying hes a bad trader? he sent you the eeprom is that right? where is his end? and why are you blocking him...

please explain why H3rEye51nRoam is a bad trader?

ryrules1

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2003, 03:11:00 PM »

hey guys i have know h3moddin for along time better know to me  as john i knew him before  he even started his modding and have done many trades w. him in the past and he has also modded my ps2 perfectly. if you want refs for this guy there is tones of them at backup-source.com but  he has never sold anythin bad to me or even been a day late on any product he send back to me!! very honest seller/trader/ freind you can contact me on aim at fatboy350lbs if you want more info or more refs

Mast3r Ch13f

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2003, 03:18:00 PM »

H3rEye51nRoam:

Considering you already shipped the EEPROMS to this guy and he's ripping you off, self destruct the EEPROMS.

Find a friend with Live and let them use it with backups.

H3rEye51nRoam

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »

I'll do that. Anyone interested in getting them banned? Yeah if I am such a bad trader why are some of my past customers disagree so much with you? Seriously, I didn't rip this guy and hope I am not getting ripped but unfortunately there are people out there like this that will rip people off. One of the guys brought up a good point too, how AM I the bad trader if you have my eeproms and addy already. You are basically admitting you are the bad trader. Next time when you try and pull something like this and accuse me or anyone of ripping you off, make sure it makes sense first. There is no reason for me to be a bad trader if I am waiting on you to send out my goods since I already sent your eeproms and gave you the addy and that.  :lol:

H3rEye51nRoam

• Archived User
Problem transaction
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2003, 08:15:00 PM »

So what's going on. You figure out that I am not a bad trader? Now it will be my turn to post this if you don't send out my cables and screws. LMK. Later