xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Counter Strike  (Read 2174 times)

sulfur

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2005, 06:57:00 AM »

no its only 1 player per xbox.

uzi2hotty

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2005, 10:43:00 PM »

IT is a complete disaster... I have played CS on PC for the past 5 years... LETS SAY i am an addict  muhaha.gif .... You cant even freaking aim accurately. The sucky part about all xbox FPS is that  its really hard to aim accurately with a joystick as you can do with a mouse. Especially the terrorists look funny.  blink.gif they guy with a turban running around... LOL tongue.gif . On the whole the game play is pathetic. Not recomended. grr.gif

br0w

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »

this game isnt counter strike.

its some game with guns with the name counter strike, it is nothing like CS 1.6, cz, or Source, its just some game, with guns, with the name counter strike. the dynamics are totally different. the only thing similiar? the guns (not accuracy or control wise, the names), the fact its CT vs. T, and it has the "COUNTER TERRORISTS/TERRORISTS WIN" guy.

just get blue shift for 5 bucks, download cs 1.6, and play the real cs.

i would give it a -2/10.

fpstaylor

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

Is there ANY way you can play Counter-Strike Source on xbox? Cause the first counter-strike is boring sleeping.gif

fpstaylor

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 08:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(hooshang @ Jun 19 2005, 06:53 PM) View Post

Since I used to love cs on pc so much I'm buying this no matter what.  You can play 2 v 2 split-screen (not online) right?

Yes, i think so sleep.gif

fpstaylor

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »

To be honest,should i get this game? sad.gif

n0bi

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(fpstaylor @ Jun 11 2006, 11:10 AM) View Post

To be honest,should i get this game? sad.gif

No. Just stick with the PC version. Some oldschool split-screen multiplayer could've really saved this game -- but it's NOT AVAILABLE AT ALL. It's like.....a nice try.

mrbeffy

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »

i love this game and unlike halo wen ur dead ur dead till the next game which i think is fun cuz u get to watch ur friens go at it and in the next round u get to talk about wat they did ) make fun of them or good job or w.e)

but anyways mr gamertag is mrbeffy and if u wanna play send me ur gamertag

QUOTE(fpstaylor @ Jun 10 2006, 03:50 PM) View Post

Is there ANY way you can play Counter-Strike Source on xbox? Cause the first counter-strike is boring sleeping.gif

i dont think so but i heard they might be maken cs source for x box 360 not sure if its true or not

QUOTE(br0w @ Jul 11 2005, 04:09 AM) View Post

this game isnt counter strike.

its some game with guns with the name counter strike, it is nothing like CS 1.6, cz, or Source, its just some game, with guns, with the name counter strike. the dynamics are totally different. the only thing similiar? the guns (not accuracy or control wise, the names), the fact its CT vs. T, and it has the "COUNTER TERRORISTS/TERRORISTS WIN" guy.
just get blue shift for 5 bucks, download cs 1.6, and play the real cs.
i would give it a -2/10.

who cares?

the game still kicks ass i think its the best game for x box its not as good as the pc version and its not the same but its still the best game for x box

TheIrishLad

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

Counter Strike for the Xbox is great, its still fun to just join a game and shoot some T's and CT's.  

I started playing CS, with Source, and I was addicted for 8months of 5+ hours a day playing, then one day I decided to try 1.6, I went into the game and was like, "wtf? these graphics suck, you people need to upgrade to Source and stop living in the past!" I made a bunch of nerds pretty angry...Then I got banned.  Never touched 1.6 since.  But CS on the Xbox is always welcome in my book, great game!  

Btw, don't hate just because you have less hand eye coordination then a 3 year old, and can't control a joystick like a mouse.  wink.gif

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(Dookie72 @ Jul 11 2005, 09:43 PM)

QUOTE(fpstaylor @ Jun 10 2006, 04:50 PM)

Wow! Hail to the king of thread diggin'!

How do you do it? What's your trick?..

sunker

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 06:33:00 AM »

this game is desgusting.It has a disease called "THISISCRAP'

TheIrishLad

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Aug 1 2006, 01:13 AM) View Post

Wow! Hail to the king of thread diggin'!

How do you do it? What's your trick?..

Is that why he got banned? or...?  huh.gif  Didn't know thread digging was a no-no... unsure.gif

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 06:44:00 AM »

If it is dead - it is dead for a reason. Don't play with the dead ones.

One year is pretty insane huh.gif

I have no idea why he's banned but if he did that throughout the board I'm sure it may be a reason.

sunker

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »

ok game

havokh321

• Archived User
Counter Strike
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(basklover89 @ Dec 14 2004, 12:39 AM) View Post

Well, let me start off by saying that if you have played condition zero, or cs:source for pc your just in for a flatout disappointment. But lets get to the review!

Gameplay: Maybe the most important thing about a game, and I think cs has some good  aspects but its just doesn't cut it. When I let the controller be "very high" or "very low" in the "looseness" option it feels the same! The nagging controller makes it a pain to look around and jump, because it feels to tight. But THEN when your confronted with an enemy the the controller is loose as a goose, flying in all sorts of directions. Overall there isnt much to talk about here but it can be made up for. 6/10

Graphics: Bottom line is, they are much improved since the original on PC. If your pc cant handle Condition Zero or CS:Source, this is deffinatley the way to go. There is nothing stunning here but a mix nicer textures and improved models really makes this game nice looking. On the contrary, the lighting is sickening, it makes it so hard to see somethings that I feel like im leening closer and closer to the TV every minute. 7.5/10

Presentation:
Just a quick summary here is needed. The buy menu is quite easy to navigate and I like it. It annoyed me that many of the key cs maps were left out  and also the options are limited for ingame custimation. The online play is what this game is ment for. You can see whos online without being connected to xbox live and just being online. 8/10

Overall: 7.5/10

Overall 4.5/10

This is probably the worst version of CS Available.
Pages: 1 [2] 3