xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Forza Motorsport  (Read 245 times)

ThaCrip

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 02:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(Maertz @ Feb 15 2006, 09:25 AM) View Post

yeah i thought it was just a good game and i myself like having a huge variety of cars in gran turismo and i loved the rally cars, but thats just my 2 cents.

i see wink.gif ... u actually use "all" (or almost all) of the cars in gran turismo? ... that sure ALOT lol ... but anyways i was just checking the car selection of GT4 on a website and i underestimated how many "good" cars GT4 has smile.gif ... it basically got a high percentage of what forza has... sometimes more, sometimes less than forza's ... as for there American car lineup it's (PS2's) much better than i thought ... it's missing a 1968 body style pontiac GTO but it does have the early 60's style, so overall i aint complaining and also it does have the Shelby Mustang GT350, but it's missing the top end car of those types which is the Shelby Mustang GT500KR (which forza has) on GT4 ... there italian cars i think are weak... they need more ferrari/lamborghini type cars in there ... which as far as i can tell from looking at GT4's car lineup on a website im looking at now, it's lacking fairly heavily in this area ... forza dont have any lamborghini cars but it's got a good selection of ferrari type cars ... so basically (atleast for me) if u where to get rid of the american cars on both GT4 and Forza ... i would probably like Forza's car selection better overall since it has those ferrari (exotic cars basically is what i mean when i say ferrari type cars, basically all those highup expensive sports cars) i dont like japenese cars at all myself (in real life) ... although i dont mind using them in the game to change up the pace and feel of the game from time to time.

i also assuming you primarily use GT4 for rally car racing? ... it seems that way from the way your talking. ... but i tottally agree with you (in terms of huge car selection) it's nice to have a huge vareity of cars to but generally speaking... most of the "vareity" (if u ask me) are cars you probably will never bother using lol ... so that why i think overall there aint really much differance between forza and GT ... unless your talking rally racing... cause if thats your main attraction to the game... it's obvious your going to like GT4 better in your case wink.gif

are you a rally car fan in real life? ... i would assume you are since i noticed people (me included) tend to make a decision (not entirely but u get the idea) based on which game has cars they generally like in real life etc etc

to bad i still dont have a PS2 cause i would like to play GT4 myself so i could get a more accurate judgement between Forza and GT4 ... cause i might have forgotten the "feeling" of GT in general since it's been a while since i played GT3 a-spec on PS2 (i originally owned GT3 for PS2 when i had it)

i got a question for you... since u played forza and gt4 ... how would you compared GT4's "braking and acceleration" precision with the PS2 controller when compared to forza's? ... cause the last i remembered it seems you got noticeably better controll over those functions with forza than you do with GT cause ps2's lack of pressure sensitive triggers.... reason i ask is cause it's been a while since i played GT and if i had that game still i could definately get a accurate judgement of the two. ... cause as i said in my post above... thats one of the main reasons (not the only reason) i feel forza's got a noticeable advantage over GT.

just my thoughts wink.gif

Horscht

• Recovered User
Forza Motorsport
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »

DARTH KOTOR:

seriously, is your keyboard broken or something? Every post I see from you is written completely in capital letters. You know, a keyboard has a special button called "Caps Lock". It is located on the left-hand side of your keyboard. Right inbetween the Shift key and the tabulator. It's left of the "A" key to be exact. Please refrain from using only caps. It's considered rude and immature.

thanks  beerchug.gif

In order not to be a thread hi-jacker, I am going to tell you what I think of the game:

It's a nice racing game with great graphics. It's something the xbox always needed: a good competitor to Sonys Gran Tourismo series. The cars all react different, and the tracks are real tracks. What I absolutely love is the fact that the asphalt (sp?) looks different whereever you look. it's hard to find several spots that look the same.
It also gives you a warm fuzzy feeling because of the crowd you can hear when passing them.

Yet, as Soullar put it already, the AI seems to cheat. It indeed is so, that IF you lose a race, it's in the last lap.

but all in all, it's a great game

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

Great post teem4za! You actually managed to use more smilies than words. High five!

fpstaylor

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2006, 08:25:00 AM »

Good work! This review is preety long biggrin.gif

sunker

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG review

Razor_Ramon

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »

Good review

Forza my not have as many cars and tracks compared to GT4,but the one thing it does well is the car handling

Turn off TCS and STC and you have the greatest drift game ever made

Its great online aswell,i like competing in the A-CLASS races ,as you have to choose your upgrades wisely

Great game,cant wait for Forza 2!!!
Pages: 1 [2]