xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Handmadien H8s Me  (Read 405 times)

banghead678

• Archived User
Handmadien H8s Me
« on: September 17, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »

grr.gif  sad.gif  OK i did peragus  and finished  telos so i get ebon hawk back and i use the handmedien r trickobe aton of times go to every world exept korribin and duxn (peragus blown up but who dont kno that)
so then i buy just about all the good shinies and in between  i  have kreia train me how to read minds by
closing my eyes etc.  so i go to telos get the stuff from that mechanic  that gives u the credidentials 4 that cezerca droid,  and go to the workbench and get alot of upgrades upgrade every wep i hav  then i upgrade all my party members weps ecept visas's then i go on ebon hawk theres a pretty long dialoge with visas and  cussing.gif me so then  handmadeins like mad.gif get away i dont belive u! cussing.gif   flamethrower.gif :evil:then i go talk to her then she hates me all of a sudden
oh blah blah blah u  love.gif visas im like wdf huh.gif then she dumps me sorta then im like wdf!!!!!!!!!!!!!   cussing.gif : then im all goin blink.gifcussing.gif  then i go to kreaia's dorm and im like cussing.gif : iamwithstupid.gif  muhaha.gif  lurk.gif  muhaha.gif grr.gif flamethrower.gif  then i watch it again with auto save and im sayin wdf +    cussing.gif SO LIKE I SAID WDF JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!