xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Who's High?  (Read 134 times)

msnyder

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2003, 01:13:00 PM »

BTW how old are you jasonmvt and Mage? What do you do for a living?

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2003, 01:16:00 PM »

Ok!!!! now that is where I draw the line.......lol ok Cheerio come out clean!! You and Bagel really are lovers!!! and Bagel is the psycopathic biatch that you always talk about (ex-girf)!!!!!!!

jasonmvt

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

So if alcohol was illegal, people who drink it would end up on the horse?
I think not. To conclude that due to a drug being illegal it leads to other drugs is seriously flawed.
That had to do more with the person's addictive personality than anything else

exactly,  that was my point.  You (msnyder) have used alcohol and not spiraled downward into failure as a result.  Moderation is the key, as it is with anything in life.  I am sorry about the situation that your family member is involved in.  Drugs like heroine are a different animal all together.  I have used marijuana many, many times in my life and never once thought about progressing to heroine.  I hate to sound insensitive, but it is the error in judgement at fault, not entirely the drug itself.  It seems easy and less painful to place blame on a thing, rather than a person, when ultimately it is up to the individual to determine what roads they travel down.

Mage

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

I'm 20 and currently studying finance and business and then will get a MBA.  By that time I'll most likely be able to pass the Japanese tests to prove my fluency.
When I did work I did system administration and computer programming.
And you?

msnyder

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2003, 01:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 23 2003, 03:18 PM)
And you?

I've covered my bases already, read a few posts up. I won't pretend I know anything about finance, I had a "C" in Accounting I an II in college.

MartialXboxArtist

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2003, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Mar 23 2003, 04:35 PM)
I am 25, make very nice money doing consulting work (although I am changing companies right now) have a beautiful girlfriend, a college education (stalled out on my masters, though) and bought my last  $25k car with a check in full.    I have a $10K + hometheater setup, separate projection system, arcade games, computers, cameras, every toy known to man.  I am waiting to buy a home when I get married.  If have friends that make 100K+ for companies such as AT&T, Siemens, and SBC (one even owns his own, and makes more than you and I put together ever will) and they get together once a week to get high and just hang out.   And, actually I currently do not smoke pot, and have not for at least 6 months.  I just resent the sweeping generalizations that you make towards marijuana and the people that use.  Half of all americans have tried it.  Do you really think that it's just the 'poor' half?

Credit to you bud!  beerchug.gif To all of you that don't know, your income will be that of your 5 close friends. Make sure you associate yourself with successful people and stay away from the negative dream stealers...

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Who's High?
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »

I AM ANTI-DRUG

brahm2

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2003, 04:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Mar 23 2003, 06:04 PM)
I AM ANTI-DRUG

Hey, i support this. Even if he is 14 (and i dont care if he is or not), its a good stance to take on drugs. i see people who do drugs and i think its pathetic

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Who's High?
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2003, 04:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Mar 23 2003, 08:19 PM)
Hey, i support this. Even if he is 14 (and i dont care if he is or not), its a good stance to take on drugs. i see people who do drugs and i think its pathetic

i was saying that he is choosing the correct stance for someone of his age.  

Where/when have you seen people doing drugs?

this place we call, "the bump". In our highschool (ill be there next year) there are at least 20 dealers minimum so you can imagine how many do the stuff.

jasonmvt

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2003, 04:43:00 PM »

this place we call, "the bump". In our highschool (ill be there next year) there are at least 20 dealers minimum so you can imagine how many do the stuff.

not you, brahm, unless you go to the same school he does, that is.
Pages: 1 2 [3]