xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Who's High?  (Read 140 times)

darylzero

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2003, 12:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (MartialXboxArtist @ Mar 23 2003, 07:58 AM)
How about the Admin ban these threads about drugs. For one, it doesn't do any good for anyone in here and it's not a good thing to let kids read this kind of crap. I would like to know that our generation will be great people that makes a difference rather than have some crack head doing surgery or working on making cars safer. Get the drift? If you do that crap, then keep it to yourself and not advertise it on here..  dry.gif

Yeah lets just throw away everything we are fighting for.  Screw the constitution.  Screw freedom of speech, thought.  Fuck having an open mind.  Screw everything!  Lets ban it all!  Ban! Ban Away!  I'm an idiot!  I am a total fucking jackass!

MartialXboxArtist

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2003, 12:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 23 2003, 03:00 AM)
QUOTE (MartialXboxArtist @ Mar 23 2003, 12:58 AM)
How about the Admin ban these threads about drugs. For one, it doesn't do any good for anyone in here and it's not a good thing to let kids read this kind of crap. I would like to know that our generation will be great people that makes a difference rather than have some crack head doing surgery or working on making cars safer. Get the drift? If you do that crap, then keep it to yourself and not advertise it on here..  dry.gif

Where do you stop?  Should we not talk about programs that are compiled with the XDK then?
I mean this isn't exactly a site designed for children...

Talking about technology and harming yourself with drugs is two different thing. I rather have kids readon the technology that the Xbox is capable of then having them read about who and how many is getting HIGH..  biggrin.gif  wink.gif

Mage

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2003, 12:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (MartialXboxArtist @ Mar 23 2003, 01:44 AM)
QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 23 2003, 03:00 AM)
QUOTE (MartialXboxArtist @ Mar 23 2003, 12:58 AM)
How about the Admin ban these threads about drugs. For one, it doesn't do any good for anyone in here and it's not a good thing to let kids read this kind of crap. I would like to know that our generation will be great people that makes a difference rather than have some crack head doing surgery or working on making cars safer. Get the drift? If you do that crap, then keep it to yourself and not advertise it on here..  dry.gif

Where do you stop?  Should we not talk about programs that are compiled with the XDK then?
I mean this isn't exactly a site designed for children...

Talking about technology and harming yourself with drugs is two different thing. I rather have kids readon the technology that the Xbox is capable of then having them read about who and how many is getting HIGH..  biggrin.gif  wink.gif

And I believe it is up to the parents to regulate their children's internet access.
I doubt any parent would want to allow their pre-teen on this site regardless of drug talk or not.
Once a kid is in his teens, you shouldn't shelter them too much or you'll have a really naive kid ready to be exploited by the world.
Cheers!

wside420

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2003, 01:35:00 AM »

jester.gif

Jreb892

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2003, 08:01:00 AM »

In about 10min I am going to the moon how about any of you guys??

I LIVE ON THE MOON biggrin.gif , But I am moving back to eath in a bit sad.gif

slamer

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2003, 08:02:00 AM »

i'm imune to that shit

BAAAH!

btz

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2003, 08:08:00 AM »

blink.gif
Saturday evening too sunday morning i was stone  blink.gif

so i guess that covers what i did this weekend smile.gif

btz

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2003, 08:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (slamer @ Mar 23 2003, 05:02 PM)
i'm imune to that shit

BAAAH!

lol, that sucks smile.gif

msnyder

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2003, 09:40:00 AM »

laugh.gif

BTW I've never used drugs... Have I missed something? Probably not. Being 23 and owning my own home and two vehicles, making big $$$ is not worth a few hours of floating to the ceiling to me...

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2003, 11:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 23 2003, 01:37 AM)
I've never had to call my own company. Someone will tell you upstairs. But, Homer, on your way out, if you wanna kill somebody, it would help a lot.

Man I love that simpsons ep.

That one is great!!!!! bart in the "circle paper" class

baturkin17

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2003, 11:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 23 2003, 02:37 AM)
I've never had to call my own company. Someone will tell you upstairs. But, Homer, on your way out, if you wanna kill somebody, it would help a lot.

Man I love that simpsons ep.

hell yah, that is one of the funniest episodes.

there are so many good ones tho.

The Simpsons are fuckin awesome!!!!!!

msnyder

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2003, 11:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Mar 23 2003, 11:56 AM)
Being 23 and owning my own home and two vehicles, making big $$$ is not worth a few hours of floating to the ceiling to me...

yes, smoke a joint and they will come and take all of that away from you.

Obviously you must be high now, otherwise you would understand that I ment, I wouldn't be where I am today if I had spent the majority of my youth toking it up...

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2003, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (MartialXboxArtist @ Mar 23 2003, 07:58 AM)
How about the Admin ban these threads about drugs. For one, it doesn't do any good for anyone in here and it's not a good thing to let kids read this kind of crap. I would like to know that our generation will be great people that makes a difference rather than have some crack head doing surgery or working on making cars safer. Get the drift? If you do that crap, then keep it to yourself and not advertise it on here..  dry.gif

How about the admin banning you!  muhaha.gif

msnyder

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2003, 01:00:00 PM »

unsure.gif

msnyder

• Archived User
Who's High?
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mage @ Mar 23 2003, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (msnyder @ Mar 23 2003, 02:00 PM)
BTW to answer your question, yes I have drank alcohol before, yes before I was legally allowed to, but what does that have to do with drugs which are illegal for anyone, much less adult when they turn a certain age...

So if alcohol was illegal, people who drink it would end up on the horse?
I think not.  To conclude that due to a drug being illegal it leads to other drugs is seriously flawed.
That had to do more with the person's addictive personality than anything else.

Like I said, whatever I say is going to be countered  by some bright thought that you guys come up with...think what you want to think, but I'm happy with my life and feel that had I induldged in drug usage I wouldn't be where I am today...Show me a 23 year old Network Admin for a Multi-million dallor healthcare provider, that makes $60k+ a year and owns their own home and two vehicles, that ALSO did alot of drugs during their youth; i.e. 15-23, and maybe I'll reconsider my thoughts, but until then, think what you want, but I'm staying out of this thread...
Pages: 1 [2] 3