xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Corruption?  (Read 801 times)

Daak

• Archived User
Game Corruption?
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »

I've been trying to find a good NTSC iso  of a game and installed other pal/modded versions before and created save games. I installed NTSC version but some the load screens are jacked up graphically - at the bottom of the screen. It seems like a corruption in the load screens image file but I cant be sure. I deleted old save games before the latest install but there seems to be some preferences for the game saved in Tdata because it remembers my preferences between installs.

I just wondered if the graphical anomalies could only be from a bad rip or could actually be from some kind of conflict between stored data on the xbox.

How do I find and delete all associated game data in the Tdata folder?

And yes, I delete cache all the the time when trying to figure out the issue.

fallenangle

• Recovered User
Game Corruption?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 06:45:00 AM »

I know this thread is getting a bit old but I hope we're talking about legal rips from the original game disc.

Maybe I've misunderstood but why is anyone messing about with installing the NTSC version over the PAL one? Most PAL Xbox games include the NTSC code already.

Just use the original PAL disc or rip it to the HDD using DVD2Xbox and 'simply' by having a modded NTSC Xbox or region changed PAL Xbox all the NTSC ED/HD options will be available.

This post has been edited by fallenangle: Apr 27 2013, 01:52 PM