xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Time Splitters 2  (Read 126 times)

noobinator1989

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« on: March 26, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »

Overall, I give Time Splitters 2 a 9.5 out of 10. The gameplay is good for a first person shooter. I'm glad to see a first person shooter out that is not another war game. I mean don't get me wrong, I love war games, but there needs to be good fps without the war theme. I think the graphics are great and the overall game story is wonderful.

Dalpura

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »

It's quite an awesome game indeed. It's so much like Goldeneye 007 (on N64) it's unbelievable. That's what got me hooked on it. The story line and such doesn't do a lot for me, but the gameplay is what kept me going. I loved Goldeneye.

FoeHammer05

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(noobinator1989 @ Mar 26 2005, 11:22 PM)
Overall, I give Time Splitters 2 a 9.5 out of 10. The gameplay is good for a first person shooter. I'm glad to see a first person shooter out that is not another war game. I mean don't get me wrong, I love war games, but there needs to be good fps without the war theme. I think the graphics are great and the overall game story is wonderful.

Master X

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 02:02:00 AM »

I prefer goldeneye over Time splitters one and two.

loki

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 04:12:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

Heet

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 05:19:00 AM »

tongue.gif

Johnny Vodka

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 08:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(loki @ Mar 28 2005, 11:18 AM)
i sure hope yall aint talkin bout EA's shitty joke of a game...

dewmonger

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »

Are you talking about TimeSplitters 2 (which came out a few years ago) or the new TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, which is actually TS3?

Ween311

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect is a really cool game.  Tons of weapons.  Varieties in levels.   Quirky humor....this game has it all and doesn't take itself too seriously.  There are over 150 different characters to unlock for multiplayer play (including ninja monkeys) and the options for multiplayer games are just crazy.  The map maker is really cool too.  You can make your own maps and play them or trade them on live.  Great game.

noobinator1989

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »

Im sry for the misunderstanding.. I meant time Splitters:Future Perfect. the recent release....

Millions Knives

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(loki @ Mar 28 2005, 11:18 AM)
i sure hope yall aint talkin bout EA's shitty joke of a game...

noobinator1989

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »

I agree that EA has mad e alot of shitty games lately. Rogue Agent was the worse Bond game I have ever seen. I only played it once and that was when I first copied it. It was the shortest Lan game I have ever experienced. The graphics were about that of the N64 Bond game. The gameplay was overwhelmingly boring and it was not fun at all. EA needs to make some grave changes if they expect people to continue to buy their shooters and other non-sports games.

noobinator1989

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »

Honestly, I don't think that EA was trying to achieve a Bond feel to Time Splitters FP. I think they may hvae tried to change direction a little bit with this game. It doesnt seem to me as though this game is meant to be like mond at all. The weapons of bond are more realistic-like secret agent weapons while the weapons in TSFP are more futuristic. The multiplayer maps are a lot more elaborate then that that is expected of an EA game. The graphics are decent. The only flaw that I feel should not be in this game is the decoding of the machines. Once i got to 2050 and I had to decode like 3 times, I gave up on the game. If you get so far in a point in the level and fail, you should not have to start all over again at that checkpoint. The decoding in this part is ridiculously hard and it is absolutely impossible to get them right on the first try. EA needs to step their game up and allow self saves instead of the old ass checpoint method....

noobinator1989

• Archived User
Time Splitters 2
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

i know that ea didnt make the game i was just making a statement because everyone was comparing bond to timesplitters..........as though Ea made it and they didnt