xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nascar Fans Out There?  (Read 806 times)

Xh@cker

• Archived User
Nascar Fans Out There?
« on: March 29, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »

I've read posts from people that just haven't been able to get into racing but I know there's some out there who like it smile.gif  

Who are you favorite drivers or your least favorite and what are your thoughts about the current season?

I've always ben a huge fan of Mark Martin.  How can you be that good and never win a championship?  I mean he should have like 2 or 3 by now.  

I think that Jimmie Johnson has a real good chance of taking a championship within the next year or two.

CoolNamesTaken

• Archived User
Nascar Fans Out There?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »

My favorite driver is Rusty Wallace.

My least favorite drivers are pretty much all of the Gillete young guns.  They come on the track and create more problems than they win races.  there hot shot attitudes and retard moves are the reasoning behind restrictor plates and all of these new saftey rules. <

im_so_shibby

• Archived User
Nascar Fans Out There?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »

Hell Yeah! Rusty's Last Call! I'm A Huge Wallace Fan And Also Go Mark Martin! Although I've Heard Bad Rumors About Future Drivers In The 2 And 6.... Ricky Rudd In The Six And Sam Hornish In The Two Just Doesn't Do It For Me. It's A Disgrace To Wallace And Mark Martin...

Lil E Waltrip Newman Johnson And Edwards Can Go To Hell...With Biffle.... <