xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Whose Cool Uses Steroids  (Read 700 times)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Anyone Whose Cool Uses Steroids
« on: February 07, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

Well Jose Canseco's newest claims include the following....
- That he was present when both Giambi and McGwire shot up.
- That he introduced several players to Roids, like Ivan Rodriguez and J. Gonzales.
- That Bush knew they were all doing Steroids in Texas when he was on the Rangers and W owned em.

My thoughts are as follows....

NOBODY should believe Canseco. He's a total loser. I once was at a game where a kid asked for an autograph between innings. He took about 5 steps towards the kid, and then started walking backwards laughing....... <_<

I think when it comes down to it and the shit hits the fan, we're gonna see guys that we don;t expect were on steroids. Pitchers more then any, as 'roids can help the body heal quicker allowing the 5 days rest to be worth more. I'd be more apt to believe Schilling, Clemens, and others are on steroids then several power hitters.

And I believe McGwire more then the others. Unlike Bonds or Giambi, Mark was forward in explaining what supplements he used to gain the muscle mass he has. While it might not be the way everyone would hope he did it, the honesty about him using the supplements he did leaves me more likely to believe that he did infact keep his nose clean.

makaveli91

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 09:59:00 PM »

Well i'm with you on the McGwire issue.  He came clean about the andro he was using.  And i am with you that some of the higher end pitchers likely roid up.  The thing that i'm not agreeing on is the Canseco issue.  I mean, he is a loser.  Plain and simple.  BUT what does he gain from this?  Maybe another 15 minutes in the news..  He doesn't have a career anymore..  It wouldn't give him or make him sit in a better position by claiming these things.  I think that maybe he's trying to open some eyes.  Thats all.  But i'm only a fan of the game.. Nothing more.  I could be completely wrong.

wasting

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 09:12:00 AM »

I agree with you.  I believe hes telling the truth, hes got nothing to lose or gain.

Spency234

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(makaveli91 @ Feb 8 2005, 12:59 AM)
Well i'm with you on the McGwire issue.  He came clean about the andro he was using.  And i am with you that some of the higher end pitchers likely roid up.  The thing that i'm not agreeing on is the Canseco issue.  I mean, he is a loser.  Plain and simple.  BUT what does he gain from this? Maybe another 15 minutes in the news.. He doesn't have a career anymore..  It wouldn't give him or make him sit in a better position by claiming these things.  I think that maybe he's trying to open some eyes.  Thats all.  But i'm only a fan of the game.. Nothing more.  I could be completely wrong.

Youuu got it!  He's always been an attention whore, he misses it.

mike96sc2

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »

My favorite part is where he claims 'roids made his dick bigger. I'm like no, they made you a bigger dick, there's a difference.