xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Raelian Movement  (Read 321 times)

Raelian1

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« on: February 05, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »

As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us.
Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a
brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe
in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the responsibility by the Elohim
(term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all
humanity. To learn more, go to http://www.rael.org and download a free e-book starting with
"Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers".

lordvader129

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »

atheism demystifies everything too, but then again i guess raelism is an atheistic belief, still, i think most people see it as a joke

xboxbox451

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Raelian1 @ Feb 5 2006, 06:49 PM) View Post

As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us.

Religion?? I think cult is more appropriate.

Whenever I see some guy standing next to a spaceship promoting a new cult, I cant help to think of Heavens Gate. You know, those are the ones that drank the toxic vodka so they can link up with martians that were hiding behind the Halle-Bopp comet.

I love this from their Q&A section:

Q. Does Rael receive a salary from the Raelian movement ?

A.  No, the Raelian Movement is a non-profit organisation which does not pay any salary to anyone, including Rael, not even a secretary. All it's members are voluntary helpers donating some of their free time.

In order to make sure that money from the Movement is NOT used to pay a salary to Rael, there is a separate organisation named the Raelian Foundation that supports Rael financially. Raelians may make donations to this Foundation if they wish, but it is not mandatory.

--------------

Does a separate foundation make accepting donations any more honorable?? I wonder how many Mercedes the "Raelian Foundation" has provided for thier divine leader Rael  laugh.gif  .

bluedeath

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 09:23:00 AM »

The night time is the right time.  The night time is the right time.  The night time is the right time.  The night time is the right time.

throwingks

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »

Some Raelians aren't idiots but that guy sure is. Spammer. muhaha.gif  grr.gif

I subscribed to their newsletter because they always send good news articles.

Raelian1

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(slightly_damp @ Feb 5 2006, 07:48 PM) View Post

Fuck off.

Obviously, judging by the way you post, you are a very imbalanced individual and only wish the best for you and hope you feel better soon.

Love and Kisses

Raelian1

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(xboxbox451 @ Feb 5 2006, 08:22 PM) View Post

Religion?? I think cult is more appropriate.
Whenever I see some guy standing next to a spaceship promoting a new cult, I cant help to think of Heavens Gate. You know, those are the ones that drank the toxic vodka so they can link up with martians that were hiding behind the Halle-Bopp comet.
I love this from their Q&A section:

Q. Does Rael receive a salary from the Raelian movement ?

A.  No, the Raelian Movement is a non-profit organisation which does not pay any salary to anyone, including Rael, not even a secretary. All it's members are voluntary helpers donating some of their free time.

In order to make sure that money from the Movement is NOT used to pay a salary to Rael, there is a separate organisation named the Raelian Foundation that supports Rael financially. Raelians may make donations to this Foundation if they wish, but it is not mandatory.

--------------

Does a separate foundation make accepting donations any more honorable?? I wonder how many Mercedes the "Raelian Foundation" has provided for thier divine leader Rael  laugh.gif  .

So the Raelian movement is a cult it is? Actually we're an atheist organization. So what cult do you beling to? A Christian cult? A Jewish cult? Or perhaps even an Islamic cult?

Comparing to Heaven's Gate. You surely have no clue about the Raelian Movement. In fact we are against suicide with the the exception of someone suffering an incurable mental or physical illness.

Yes there is a separate Raelian Foundation so that Rael can live a comfortable life. He doesn't have a bunch of mercedes or lives a life of luxury. Any extra money the Raelian Foundation, Rael actually transfers the funds back to The Raelian Movement fund that doesn't provide a salary to any Raelian including Rael himself. Please do objective research before posting such false statements.

QUOTE(throwingks @ Feb 6 2006, 11:42 AM) View Post

Some Raelians aren't idiots but that guy sure is. Spammer. muhaha.gif  grr.gif

I subscribed to their newsletter because they always send good news articles.

You don't even know me and already calling me an idiot. I'm only informing people about the Raelian Movement and not trying to convince or convert anyone.

"I subscribed to their newsletter because they always send good news articles." Well that's an intelligent thing to do. I commend you.

C o s m o

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »

Running the risk of threadcrapping here, but isn't Raelian a HeroScape board game character? blink.gif

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

IPB Image

IPB Image

xboxbox451

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Raelian1 @ Feb 6 2006, 01:20 PM) View Post

So the Raelian movement is a cult it is? Actually we're an atheist organization. So what cult do you beling to? A Christian cult? A Jewish cult? Or perhaps even an Islamic cult?

Dude, give up and go work an airport. If Bill Gates cant brainwash members of this board I highly doubt you can.

damam

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »

raelians - the ones that did the cloning scam claiming to be the first ones to clones a human through CloneAid.

I saw an interview with rael a while back.  the interviewer was not allowed to ask him anything that challenged the beliefs, his teachings, or his claims siting that it was dis respectful to talk to him in that way.  <---  Definite sign of a cult

C o s m o

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(damam @ Feb 6 2006, 01:59 PM) View Post

raelians - the ones that did the cloning scam claiming to be the first ones to clones a human through CloneAid.

I saw an interview with rael a while back.  the interviewer was not allowed to ask him anything that challenged the beliefs, his teachings, or his claims siting that it was dis respectful to talk to him in that way.  <---  Definite sign of a cult

How true.

throwingks

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(Raelian1 @ Feb 6 2006, 11:20 AM) View Post

You don't even know me and already calling me an idiot. I'm only informing people about the Raelian Movement and not trying to convince or convert anyone.

"I subscribed to their newsletter because they always send good news articles." Well that's an intelligent thing to do. I commend you.
Thank you for the commencing.  huh.gif   I do however correlate idiots and scammers. If you wanted to join this community than you should should have just become involved. With "0" official posts and starting a thread linking to a website is in my book spam. There are many more threads you could have brought Raelian theology into. To just start one for no apparent reason is spam. If you do sincerely wish to join and be an active member of the xbox-scene, then welcome. cool.gif If you just want to spread the "word" then go to abovetopsecret.com and convince them.

throwingks

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »

Raelian1

• Archived User
The Raelian Movement
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 6 2006, 02:02 PM) View Post

How can you be against suicide and in the same paragraph be for suicide?  Mental illness 99% of the time is cureable with out the need to take drastic action such as assisted suicide.

Reading is fundamental. If you read my previous post correctly, I stated that (assisted) suicide is OK only for INCURABLE diseases. If a person has a curable mental or physical disease (or can be treated thoroughly) then they obviously shouldn't commit suicide.

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 6 2006, 02:02 PM) View Post

You say Rael does not have merc's and blondes hanging off each arm.  Can you prove this or are you blindly following this faith in the hope you can be Raels right hand man?

I personally met Rael a few times and know Raelians that know Rael very well. He doesn't have all those cars (I believe what his friends tell me) and doesn't have women left and right. Also, I've observed him during the seminars and never seen him live a lap of luxury (I've seen him eat like everyone else, at the buffets for example), drive regular cars (he rents them when going out of town and country for a seminar).  Look, you can believe whatever you want, but I know the truth about this so I'm not going to try to further convince you otherwise.

QUOTE(xboxbox451 @ Feb 6 2006, 02:41 PM) View Post

Dude, give up and go work an airport. If Bill Gates cant brainwash members of this board I highly doubt you can.

Please tell me which cult you belong to.

QUOTE(damam @ Feb 6 2006, 02:59 PM) View Post

From the FAQ section of the Raelian Movement web site

Q. Where is Eve, the clone baby?

A. The Raelian Movement is a completely separate organisation from Clonaid. Clonaid is a project name (not a company) and is run by one Raelian by the name of Dr Brigitte Boisselier. Neither Rael nor the Raelian Movement fund or have any involvement in Clonaid apart from moral support of cloning technologies. For more details, see clonaid.com

This and many more questions can be answered from http://www.rael.org by reading the summary, checking out the FAQ section and downloading the free e-book "Intelligent design: Message from the Designers".

QUOTE(damam @ Feb 6 2006, 02:59 PM) View Post

Which interview was that?

I've asked this question once and I'll ask it again. So the Raelian movement is a cult it is? Actually we're an atheist organization. So what cult do you beling to? A Christian cult? A Jewish cult? Or perhaps even an Islamic cult?

QUOTE(throwingks @ Feb 7 2006, 12:33 AM) View Post

Yes it is.
Pages: [1] 2 3