xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton..black Panther Supporter  (Read 396 times)

LANDON14

• Archived User
Hillary Clinton..black Panther Supporter
« on: November 06, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »

THIS WILL OPEN YOUR EYES!
By Paul Harvey

Conveniently Forgotten Facts.  Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that  a  fellow  black  panther named Alex Rackley needed to die.

Rackley was suspected of disloyalty.  Rackley  was  first  tied to  a  chair.  Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head.
Rackley's  body  was  later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of  New  Haven, Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?  In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro,managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College.  Isn't that something?  As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant
college dean! Only in America!

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy?  Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.  These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their  trial.  One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee.

Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender?  Is  this  other notable Panther defender now a schoolboard member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the  time.  She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world."  She is none other than the Democratic senator from the State of New York----our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible press. Also remember it, when, she runs for President.

Please go to TruthOrFiction.com on the internet and type in Alex Rackley, Black Panthers & Hillary Clinton and see for yourself that this is the Truth!!!

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »

WOW, your an idiot.
Why did you post this? and why did you mention truthorfiction.com?  They actually support some truth in the story, but completely invalidate the account you present.

Do you even read your own sources before you post?

So for anyone who is too busy to get the real story....
Warren Kimbro was not the shooter, nor is he a Dean

Hillary Clinton did protest the trial of two members of the black panthers.  The two boys that Hillary protested were not actually at the torture and murder of the deceased.  It was widely believed by Hillary and her supporters that they were being tried simply for being members of the black panthers and not due to any real connection.

Hillary did NOT shut down the campus, they simply staged peaceful protests.  
Now this may not be the kinda thing that looks great on a resume, but they thought they were doing the right thing.  They also were not defending the murderers.

**Paraphrased from Truthorfiction.com****

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 6 2005, 05:54 PM)
WOW, your an idiot.
Why did you post this? and why did you mention truthorfiction.com?  They actually support some truth in the story, but completely invalidate the account you present.

Do you even read your own sources before you post?

So for anyone who is too busy to get the real story....
Warren Kimbro was not the shooter, nor is he a Dean

Hillary Clinton did protest the trial of two members of the black panthers.  The two boys that Hillary protested were not actually at the torture and murder of the deceased.  It was widely believed by Hillary and her supporters that they were being tried simply for being members of the black panthers and not due to any real connection.

Hillary did NOT shut down the campus, they simply staged peaceful protests. 
Now this may not be the kinda thing that looks great on a resume, but they thought they were doing the right thing.  They also were not defending the murderers.

**Paraphrased from Truthorfiction.com****

The black panters were a terrorist organization.   She supported terrorists.  
The End.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

LANDON14

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 6 2005, 07:54 PM)
WOW, your an idiot.

WOW...suck a dick. I had run across this and decided to share it here for others to look over for themselves. I am not the author...hence the whole thing in a quote box...you penis wrinkle. Regardless of its validity I still think the HildaBeast is vile woman.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »

any reason?

LANDON14

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Nov 7 2005, 01:01 AM)
any reason?

I feel that she is a very dishonest, underhanded, and hypocrytical woman who thinks of herself as above the law(Rose Law Firm billing records to name but one) and better than everybody else in the room.

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »

LANDON your a dumbass because you quoted factorfiction.com, except you quoted the story that they were questioning the validity of, and not the actual story.

I know people who protest the treatment of suspected terrorists in Guantanamo Bay, are they just as wrong?

Chief Justice Roberts once filed a brief in support of an abortion center terrorist.  Does that mean that he supported abortion center bombers?

So, ya, shut the fuck up

You can hate Mrs. Clinton all you want, and you are more than free to tell a story about her, but dont quote a fake Paul Harvey story, that you know to be fake.

I fucking hate urban legends, or urban truths for the matter at hand.

LANDON14

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »

Dude, chill. I didn't get that off of factorfiction although it may have been the original source. I posted it so that people here could read it and check it out for themselves. So lighten up Mr. HappyPants.  biggrin.gif

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 12:37:00 AM »

Hey, i just hate urban legends
and i hate distorted truths
so i have to rant

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »

I'm sure that somewhere in factorfiction.com, they can 'prove' that John Kerry gave George Bush a blowjob in College just because both of them attended Yale at the same time.

This post has been edited by pug_ster: Nov 7 2005, 08:53 PM

throwingks

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

^^^^^
I think it said Bush blew Kerry. That's why he gave him the presidency.

This post has been edited by throwingks: Nov 7 2005, 09:00 PM

puckSR

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

they arent "proving" anything, but they are at least trying to get blatant lies out of the loop, and for that i applaud them.

I just think that it is hilarious that someone would post an urban legend as truth. LMAO

LANDON14

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 7 2005, 02:58 PM)
I just think that it is hilarious that someone would post an urban legend as truth. LMAO

I didn't post it as truth. I posted it as an eyebrow raising quote for you hard nose political types to rip it to shreads or confirm its validity. So take a step back...take a deep breath and pull the wedgie out of you butt.  :jester:

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(LANDON14 @ Nov 7 2005, 04:39 PM)
I didn't post it as truth. I posted it as an eyebrow raising quote for you hard nose political types to rip it to shreads or confirm its validity. So take a step back...take a deep breath and pull the wedgie out of you butt.  :jester:

you may not have said it was true, but you didnt say it wasnt either, so the general assumption will be that you posted it as truth

ill agree with the vile disgusting woman part, i shudder to think she might be our next president
Pages: [1] 2 3