xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cannabinoids Stimulate Brain Growth  (Read 215 times)

damam

• Archived User
Cannabinoids Stimulate Brain Growth
« on: October 14, 2005, 08:17:00 AM »

ok so the study was done on rats - i still think that it is interesting piece of research.  rats injectd w/ a synthetic cannaboid experience neurogenesis.

article

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »

B)

YES!!!!!!

it still won't stop the nay sayers, it's wrong in their eyes and any kindof research is just hippie propaganda.......but YES!!!!!!!

now i'm going to regrow some neurons

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »

... And my teachers always wondered why I got good grades on drugs.....

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

In ancient Chinese Medicine, it is said that you will get smarter by eating Monkey brains.  Of course people still do it today despite it is illegal.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepsik @ Oct 14 2005, 02:52 PM)
B)
kind of research is just hippie propaganda

Now if that isn't an oxymoron...

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »

I believe it makes you more creative....IMO

xboxbox451

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Oct 27 2005, 02:26 PM)
I believe it makes you more creative....IMO

hmmmmm, did you create that sig of yours? Are you puffin the dragon? If so, then that proves that theory waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy wrong...

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »

wow :blink:

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »

Why do people who smoke out always have to try to justify it with "facts" about how it is good for your mind, doesn't cause lung cancer, safer than cigarettes, ALL of which may be true, but WHO GIVES A SHIT. SMOKE IT IF YOU GOT IT.

darijuana

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(deftonesmx17 @ Oct 27 2005, 09:32 PM)
wow :blink:

tend to agree ....

if u got it smoke it, dont make a whole song and dance about it.....

hugoboss1

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »

I think drinking is way more harmful you cant drive you fight for no reason and you can barely talk
and most importantly it cost lives.

smoking is a peace drug you dont want to fight at least for me i drive better,movies and games are more intence, music sounds great
yes their are isolated incedents but nothing like alcohol.

I played football in high shcool and i played offense(fb) and defense(de) after games i was really sore and in pain smoking relaxed me and helped me through
and its way better than addictive pain killers.smoking a cigg is a waist and has no benefits.i believe if it were made legal not as many people would smoke because it isnt for everyone and people tend to like to do illegal things.everything you do in excess is bad wine is good but only a glass not a bottle and if you smoke a little not an ounce it is notbad BTW there was a time when marajuanna was legal and alcohol wasnt...what the hell happen.

LSD was what effected people in a negative way most of them happen to also smoke so it got tied in some how..anyone who is opposed to what i say show me facts that smoking is bad because driving behind a shcool bus is the real threat and all the dam factories that release toxic gasses is worse then anything

case and point everyone should be able to choose what they want to do with their body.
why can people get sex changes and tatoo their body,modify it and i cant smoke a dam joint what is this world coming to..if gay's can get married not that i care what anyone does with their life ,why cant i choose what to do with mine.
i know people in high places who smoke and they live a normal life and arent burnout and can have a profesional conversation people need to stand up to this someday.this is really about freedom. other drugs like crack,coke ect.should be banned and controlled because that is destroying our society.

This post has been edited by hugoboss1: Nov 3 2005, 07:11 PM

pepsik

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Nov 3 2005, 06:58 PM)
I think drinking is way more harmful you cant drive you fight for no reason and you can barely talk
and most importantly it cost lives.

smoking is a peace drug you dont want to fight at least for me i drive better,movies and games are more intence, music sounds great
yes their are isolated incedents but nothing like alcohol.

I played football in high shcool and i played offense(fb) and defense(de) after games i was really sore and in pain smoking relaxed me and helped me through
and its way better than addictive pain killers.smoking a cigg is a waist and has no benefits.i believe if it were made legal not as many people would smoke because it isnt for everyone and people tend to like to do illegal things.everything you do in excess is bad wine is good but only a glass not a bottle and if you smoke a little not an ounce it is notbad BTW there was a time when marajuanna was legal and alcohol wasnt...what the hell happen.

LSD was what effected people in a negative way most of them happen to also smoke so it got tied in some how..anyone who is opposed to what i say show me facts that smoking is bad because driving behind a shcool bus is the real threat and all the dam factories that release toxic gasses is worse then anything

case and point everyone should be able to choose what they want to do with their body.
why can people get sex changes and tatoo their body,modify it and i cant smoke a dam joint what is this world coming to..if gay's can get married not that i care what anyone does with their life ,why cant i choose what to do with mine.
i know people in high places who smoke and they live a normal life and arent burnout and can have a profesional conversation people need to stand up to this someday.this is really about freedom. other drugs like crack,coke ect.should be banned and controlled because that is destroying our society.

Amen !

muggs1

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Oct 14 2005, 03:49 PM) *

In ancient Chinese Medicine, it is said that you will get smarter by eating Monkey brains.  Of course people still do it today despite it is illegal.

That is called the Representativeness heuristic.

muggs