xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Polls For Restricting Rights Of Muslims-americans  (Read 665 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Polls For Restricting Rights Of Muslims-americans
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »

I am sure that somewhere in the bible, some heretic interpretes that all non-Christians must have their 'judgement' before God.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(geniusalz @ Dec 22 2004, 09:22 PM)
Care to enlighten me then?

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »

[2.6] Surely those who disbelieve, it being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.
[2.7] Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.
[2.8] And there are some people who say: We believe in Allah and the last day; and they are not at all believers.
[2.9] They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive only themselves and they do not perceive.
[2.10] There is a disease in their hearts, so Allah added to their disease and they shall have a painful chastisement because they lied.

It's almost directed more towards shunning non-believers than it is toward bettering the spirits of believers.  The Bible has it's pieces of aggression, but at least the vast majority of the book is about Christianity, not anti-everything else.

Don't get me wrong... Christianity has it's problems too, as does any religion.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »

But it doesn't have as many problems as Islam, because Christianity has had its reformation, while Islam has not.

cromat44

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »

hmmm.... what race and religon were the 9/11 hijackers? what about the "shoe bomber"?

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2004, 12:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(cromat44 @ Dec 22 2004, 10:15 PM)
hmmm.... what race and religon were the 9/11 hijackers? what about the "shoe bomber"?

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »

How many Al Qaeda members aren't muslims?

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2004, 05:18:00 AM »

dry.gif

btw. if i was a muslim i would be angry, and feel like blowing my self up, by just reading this topic....

in the middle ages, there were crusaders murdering alot of "infidels" because they weren't cristians...you just got to accept and respect other people's religions. if you dont you ARE stupid no matter if you are cristian or muslim or whatever religion you have you are still stupid...

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »

flamethrower.gif user posted image

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2004, 08:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(Wolfblade13 @ Dec 24 2004, 07:49 AM)
i didnt read every thing, but the fact nemt is posting here only proofs this is a topic only for cristians/racists (not saying cristians are racists btw)

Islam is a religion, not a race, you've got your politically correct BS mixed up.

the next time you see a muslim just greet him with your right hand in the air, and sticking a knife in his chest with your left one. That makes you a good american citizen.

If he truly believes the words in the Koran, and wants to seek out and kill anyone who is a non muslim, he deserves no better.

bush CAN be proud of you
 dry.gif

Of course he can, I'm one of a growing number of americans who are starting to see through the politically correct "don't hurt anyone's feelings" shroud draped over the true nature of Islamic terror.

btw. if i was a muslim i would be angry, and feel like blowing my self up, by just reading this topic....

Don't let that stop you, I'll even give you some dynamite if you want.

in the middle ages, there were crusaders murdering alot of "infidels" because they weren't cristians...you just got to accept and respect other people's religions. if you dont you ARE stupid no matter if you are cristian or muslim or whatever religion you have you are still stupid...

In the middle ages there were crusaders attempting to reclaim their holy land.  This was also based on the words of a french king, not a holy scripture.  The cleansing of infidels muslims speak of comes directly from their religion, not from their leaders.  I live in a free country, maybe you live in soviet russia, but where I come from, I don't have to respect or accept anything or anyone...and a religion based on killing anyone who isn't a member has a long way to go before it earns my respect.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(Wolfblade13 @ Dec 24 2004, 01:49 PM)

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2004, 08:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(FektionFekler @ Dec 24 2004, 05:20 PM)
That was also about 800 years ago.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

Those two subjects are completely unrelated in terms of how a civilized society should operate.

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »

I have a frind who is a devout muslum and I asked him about the Kuran, He said that it really preache peace and in thranslation, depending on who is the translator is comes out differently.  One person could say it said "Shun non-believers and do not be taken form the path."  another translator could translate the same peice of text into "Destroy non-believers and stay on the path."(neither are real quotes just and example).  Islam is a religion of peace, some people intererte the Bible differently, there are those who say that, the ible can predict trivial things about the future(those "bible" books you see at the store), but to any educated level-headed individual this is just untrue.

Pleae excuse spelling mistakes I'm in a rush.

K98

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »

how would u feel if a foregin nation invaded your neighbour hood, shot ur kids, raped your wife and moms, and you are just a normal worker, you have no other way of revenge than the ez way out. you know you will never get a trial agaisnt teh crimes done against your family. its all true, these are just normal people who america has mistreated (the pictures tat surfaced before were just a portion of what has really happened, imagine all the events tat took place when the cameras were not there), ne ways thats my two cents, peace

Well how would you feel if family or friends were some of the people killed on 9/11 by ISLAM terrorists? I still would like to see where you people get these "shoot innocent children" "rape women" ideas from that our soldiers are apparently doing every 10 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7