xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Us Rejects Climate Policy Attacks  (Read 924 times)

Arvarden

• Archived User
Us Rejects Climate Policy Attacks
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »

wink.gif  Ronnie I was laugh.gif cus the UK is well known for it's crappy weather, like today it's fluffin freezing! (prays for snow) and yes I'm not wearing a T shirt today.

A freak storm hit Paris yesterday with hurricane wind speeds.  The storm only lasted a few minutes and came from "no where".

Mage

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2004, 05:52:00 AM »

And how much does a volcano output again in a single erruption?

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (RonnieIsBack @ Dec 19 2004, 05:00 AM)
Maybe they are doing it to get paid millions of dollars in government grants...

It's very much more likely it's the other way around, especially in USA.

Sure, they have "points". Like I use to say that Greenland is called green-land because when it was discovered it was... green, and the reason it's completely icy today is due to natural weather changes. Another famous example is when a swedish king and his army on the 16th century crossed a big ice-plate to another island. Today we wonder how that happened as there's hardly any ice at all there.

This SHOULD be taken in consideration, but it's highly unlikely these fast changes we see now have anything to do with natural changes.

Believe me, I would love to believe you guys are right, but if the scientists are sure about their things, (and they've been reporting about these future problems BEFORE we got this intense amount natural disasters everywhere) I sure will believe them and not Bush's scientists.

The European Union wants to limit the amount of GH gases so that they can limit the economic powers that are rising in Asia (mostly China) and India. By cutting GH Gases they limit the production and growth of these new, fast rising, super powers because they (the EU) cannot keep up. They fear that with the United States of America already have a Mammoth lead in Arms, Economics, and Science that if they were to fail again to Asia, India, and eventually Russia that they will become more and more alientated and become worthless to these new Super Powers.

Maybe the Climate in Politics is more scary to them than the actual GH Gases.

Just a crazy Conspiracy Theory that has no meaning, but it makes you think I guess.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry, because it's really sad some people can be this dumb. For a starter, USA might have a "lead" over Europe, but anyone who think USA will still be a superpower in 20-30 years should take a good look on the reality. Asia will become very powerful, yes. But if Europe would try to stop asia from becoming too powerful it's even more stupid USA won't support the kyoto-protocole. I'm sure EU wouldn't want Asia to become too powerful, but we have much more environmental problems than they have, so why do we want sign the kyoto-protocole?

Even if you don't believe the man has made the environmental problems, you must realize something is happening that will end in a catastrophy. This is a problem that MUST be dealt with and not ignored, and not signing the kyoto-protocole is to ignoring the problem. Unfortunately it's the poor people that will suffer the most from the rich people's abuse.

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

America produces like .1 % of the pollution on this Earth (<- not a fact, im not exactly sure what it is), because we ENFORCE our OWN pollution control.

Look at all the 3rd world countries still using lead gas, completely unfiltered factories, etc.

America is not the big problem on this planet as far as pollution goes

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »

What are you talking about? You are joking right? Everyone knows America is the sole source of all things evil and unjust in the world. Hail Satan.
user posted image

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »

You can find scientists who will say/do anything you want.  Facts are facts, there's no proof of any kind of global warming, and if there were it would most certainly not be the result of human actions.

tupac2

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »

ooo boolys da boo bo dodoolys boos bumers

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »

You can find scientists who will say/do anything you want. Facts are facts, there's no proof of any kind of global warming, and if there were it would most certainly not be the result of human actions.

Please elaborate why it couldn't be the result of human beings. This should be very interesting. Or is it possibly the result of Satan? (Gee, I forgot about him).

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (gronne @ Dec 20 2004, 02:19 AM)
Please elaborate why it couldn't be the result of human beings. This should be very interesting. Or is it possibly the result of Satan? (Gee, I forgot about him).

Maybe Volcano's? Anyway gronne is right (although he does seem to suffer from a classical case of penis envy), everything evil and unjust in the world is the result of America and their evil capitalistic ways. Hail Satan.
user posted image

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »

I always thought it was named that to trick enemies.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (RonnieIsBack @ Dec 20 2004, 04:01 AM)
Ok now isnt time for a history lesson from me but the reason Greenland(which was mostly ice 1000 years ago and is mostly ice now) was called greenland is because the part of the island where the vikings landed was indeed greener than where they came from,Norway.

It was only greener than the part of norway they were from it wasnt a green island.
Blah blah blah.

I feel cold.

Nice. I just had to check it all up, and I had messed up a scientific article I once read about Greenland actually being green... about a million years ago, or something like that  rolleyes.gif  Well, it was at least called greenland because Erik wanted to attract others there, although most of it was still ice (I'm glad you had me check it up, since it felt weird it was green 1,000 years ago. Now I know better)

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »

/Smakes try hard wannabe with 50ft sledgehammer, now poodly doodly doo woo off you irritating gay twat.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Dec 20 2004, 05:27 AM)
Nice. I just had to check it all up, and I had messed up a scientific article I once read about Greenland actually being green... about a million years ago, or something like that  rolleyes.gif  Well, it was at least called greenland because Erik wanted to attract others there, although most of it was still ice (I'm glad you had me check it up, since it felt weird it was green 1,000 years ago. Now I know better)

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(FektionFekler @ Dec 21 2004, 08:48 PM)
Owned. Now you should admit to being wrong about everything else. smile.gif

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Dec 22 2004, 03:13 AM)
Remember Ivan the Terrible? You have a lot to learn from life, son. Being a nazi won't help you, no matter how often you must talk about your lovely ideology.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8