xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Us Rejects Climate Policy Attacks  (Read 920 times)

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
Us Rejects Climate Policy Attacks
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Jan 12 2005, 11:33 PM)
Ok stupid. Yes, I rely on science eventhough I think they miss many important aspects that should matter. Cynicism has been very effective in science(unfortunately), but now a great deal of scientists accept stuffs like Qi, from a scientific p.o.v. But they admit there's something to it. I perfectly believe in darwinism, but what the HELL does that have to do with ideology? No one can ever say that any system "works". All I know is that capitalism always "works" as it follows "survival of the fitest", but that doesn't mean it's good. No matter what system we use "survival of the fitest" ALWAYS rule. It's completely impossible to stop the ruling of socialdarwinism, but since humans have conscience we can adapt to other systems within socialdarwinism. That's why true blue communism can't work, but there are other systems like social-democracy which works very well.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Jan 12 2005, 10:56 PM)
I would rather take the alarms seriously, and try to adapt according to the alarms, rather than saying it's rediculous and continue as nothing.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »

smile.gif

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2005, 08:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(gronne @ Jan 13 2005, 08:10 AM)
What the hell's your problem? You used the word adapt to be rude when you replied to his post, not? He didn't have to adapt to anything, but you wanted him to as you disagree'd with him. No doubt about that. I didn't use the word adapt in any other way but to explain what I DO. I'm not telling others should adapt to things they don't want, you did. There's a huge difference.

elfey1

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »

Hell is only a curse word if you believe in God, and since you are after all, a non believer, there is no need for you to make religious references, so from now on try to refrain from doing so.

What a load of bollocks.

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

im sorry, but why are we comparing our governments to those of insects... i mean... is that some kind of measuring bar? Ants and bees get owned by humans btw.

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »

Yes the USSR worked, but that wasn't communism, it was fascism, and on that note, it didn't last very long, because of their shit communist economic policies.

Hmm... not communists, but have communist policies eh?
Oh sweet irony. rolleyes.gif

Haha, idiot. wink.gif

Hell is only a curse word if you believe in God, and since you are after all, a non believer, there is no need for you to make religious references, so from now on try to refrain from doing so.

Hmm, that's about the closet thing to the most idiot post on this forum I've seen to date. Hell, in a religious sence, is not a curse word in the context of Gronne's use. Maybe if he said, "Go to Hell." then he, in turn, would believe in the place "Hell" which is a religious idea. Think before you post, I know that'll be new to you, but you might actually make a friend. (heck, two new accomplishments in 1 day? Don't wanna move too fast) wink.gif

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Baner @ Jan 13 2005, 08:14 PM)
Hmm... not communists, but have communist policies eh?

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »

everything, why dont you try something new and contribute to a thread instead of just picking fights?

I mean jesus christ all you do is cause hell on these forums. For gods sake try and add something productive for a holy mother fuckin change! Im off to bash the bishop....

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »

rotfl.gif  jester.gif  laugh.gif

jse I know it is you. wink.gif

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

im not going to get into an argument with you but wasnt it you and scont who brought the level of that thread down? There were some valid points made.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2005, 07:57:00 AM »

rotfl.gif How rich.

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Feb 16 2005, 05:00 PM)
Kyoto is now in force and guess what?  Thats right the Americans are once again undermining a global effort to tackle global warming by staying out of Kyoto, suprise, suprise. 

As each day pass's it is becoming clear that humans are effecting our climate. 

Now why would the American govenment want to ratify a treaty that would mean that they would be financially punished for their "Great American way of life" - it's not going to happen.
The interests of the oligarchic structure of American politics means that no party in the bi-party "democracy" can afford to undermine vested interests.
The American people seem to have no power to affect rational choice in their body politic, and we may all suffer the consequences of their ignorance, selfishness and inertia.

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(EverythingButAnAnswer @ Jan 12 2005, 09:50 PM)

For someone who seems to rely so heavily on science, you sure don't appear to know the basic fundamentals Darwinism. Evolution is capitalism, survival of the fittest (adapt; it is after all what humans do, it is natural)

Darwinism is about the survival of the species. And there are very many more poor people than rich people. And poor people breed more prodigiously than rich people. Ergo, poor people are the ideal of Darwinist principles. And capitalism has f all to do with it.

My_Brain_is_on_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2005, 02:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(Intensecure @ Feb 26 2005, 07:29 AM)
Darwinism is about the survival of the species. And there are very many more poor people than rich people. And poor people breed more prodigiously than rich people. Ergo, poor people are the ideal of Darwinist principles. And capitalism has f all to do with it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]