xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Fight At Vibe Awards  (Read 584 times)

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2004, 08:45:00 PM »

You dont even seem to know why the charges were dropped. Where is the proof this happened? It seems to me your just taking his word for it after reading his biography. Which you even said 'alot of people claim to shoot cop, but pac actully did it'.

I dont care if they were harrasing somebody else (a complete stranger also) you still wont get away with shooting 2 cops, hell you probably wouldnt get away with it if they were harrasing you.

This whole story is either BS or your leaving alot out.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2004, 11:58:00 PM »

Ok dude, look it up..

thats not really how this kind of thing works... if you assert something and someone questions it, its up to you to provide sources... otherwise what you said can, in every right, be presummed false...

Do some searching before you claim shit is made up or BS.

as before, you should do some searching before claiming something is completly true...

as it so happens i do remember hearing about this incident... so im not questioning that it happened, just the specifics... you seem to be idolising tupac way too much to be healthy... why do you care if someone online says he wouldnt be scared to fight him?

to be quite honest, most popular rappers today have 0% talent... and while i do think that tupac had talent, a lot of people seem to miss his messages... he wasnt about 'keeping it real' or 'being gangsta'... while he had some songs based around that he had many more based around helping people to realise that things were fucked up... but you get kids like you claiming he was some hardened 'gangsta' who nobody should fuck with and miss his entire point, glorifying the negative aspects of his public persona...

drunkmunk

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »

laugh.gif

word

tupac

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2004, 02:48:00 AM »

i am god, worship me, bitches...

socrates

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2004, 06:33:00 AM »

laugh.gif  im sorry but that pic of tupac you have in your avatr looks like the cowardly lion from wizard of oz lol...

Tupac was a punk just like any other chicken ass fucker who needs a gun to proove he's a man, so if he did shoot 2 under cover cops then he is a pussy....big sticky pussy.....who happens to resemble the cowardly lion which makes my point even more credible wink.gif

socrates

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2004, 06:48:00 AM »

wink.gif

tupac

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »

despite my distaste for most rap, tupac was a true artist with words..listen to some of his songs they really are amazing..he is a legend...and the cowardly lion, i dont know how the fuck u made that comparison lol...and the undercover cops, if he did, good, thats two less probable scumbags for us to deal with....

drunkmunk

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (xbox beat box @ Nov 23 2004, 06:21 PM)
Pacer's and Vibe awards

notice any similarities here........

that some fucker is gonna get rich for getting punched by some stupid rich fuckers. Man if I were to get hit by an nba star the whole time I would be trying to decide whether my  Porsche would be black or red. think about the return investment you get for dumping a 6.00 beer on some guy get a black eye and then never have to work again...  god I wish a rapper or nba star would kick my ass   beerchug.gif

socrates

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

and the cowardly lion, i dont know how the fuck u made that comparison lol

laugh.gif  i dont know man, i have always thought that about your avatar ,its just the way he has his face......kinda creeps me out ...like he wants to ... steal my courage  ph34r.gif

powercntrl

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

dry.gif

socrates

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

Country music sucks ass.

dietrite

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (socrates @ Nov 23 2004, 07:36 AM)
laugh.gif  im sorry but that pic of tupac you have in your avatr looks like the cowardly lion from wizard of oz lol...

you idiot! he's a brave white shark!  mad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

tongue.gif

dietrite

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »

YES, but the legacy LIVES ON BITCH!!!

user posted image
user posted image

socrates

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »

you idiot! he's a brave white shark! 

Fuck you man i say he's the courdly lion and thats final!!  cool.gif

mike96sc2

• Archived User
Fight At Vibe Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (makaveli91 @ Nov 23 2004, 11:46 PM)
OK, for those of you's who are lazy ass bitches that want proof that he actually shot a couple of cops heres a link to the story:  Cops shot

It explains why the charges were dropped, and why it started in the first place.  OK???  Now instead of sitting around saying thats bullshit blah blah blah..  read something.  Do some research.. It took me not even 2 minutes to find this.

hitmeup.com "The Official Unofficial 2Pac Site"

Wow, way to quote some reliable sources there, I mean they're the official unoffical site. I like the way the article is basically a glorified nut licking to him too about what a "gangsta" he was.

All I got to say is do people really think "creditibility" is worth dying for?

"OOH, I shot 50 people and I'm hardcore and I slang rock and got 30 kids by different mommas and I don't pay a dime for support".

I know all rap isn't about what I posted above but a lot is, and I would think of all people, those who came from nothing would be the first trying to change things around to help others get out of it instead of glorifying such idiocy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4