xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Cnn Poll On 9/11 Government Coverup.  (Read 386 times)

Ronnie

• Archived User
Cnn Poll On 9/11 Government Coverup.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »

Why dont you quit whining about me not wanting to play your shit.Whiner.
Ehh?
Yeah thats right,QUIT WHININIG!Im a cop you idiot!My name's John Kimble.

Anyway youre not looking for a cure for cancer,youre making a shitty ass game that cant compare to any good game made for the PSX let alone the XBOX.

I dont think there is another 30 old virgin living in his mom's basement like you looking for a cure for cancer on his imac.

Any group looking for cancer is still funded with government grants or getting help from  normal people in some other way.

You just keep make shitty looking tanks.No one got a modchip to play homebrew games...did you think someone was serious when they told you that?

Ronnie

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2004, 11:09:00 PM »

unprofessional.....

Sorry man.Forget I said anything about your project.

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (T-1200 @ Nov 20 2004, 05:52 AM)
http://www.questioni...Evil-of-911.wmv

government coverup....  jeezus you conspiracy nuts are just... nutty.... to say the least...

just because it was a coincidence doesn't mean it was a "government coverup"...

sure Bush took advantage of 9/11 but he didn't cause it.... dry.gif

sure it does seem fishy and rather odd....

sure the government is probably plotting to kill us all...

BTW: i think unprofessional's project will be a great game....  smile.gif  

seriously though... it was just a coincidence  wink.gif

EDIT: ah so i guess i was wrong lol  laugh.gif

buckwheat

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »

http://www.prisonpla...011904wtc7.html
http://www.mindprod.com/bush911.html

The first links I posted states, with actual footage and audio as evidence, the following:

-47 Story WTC building 7 was "pulled" on the order of the owner Larry Silverstein (stated on the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds")

buckwheat

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »

laugh.gif  BBC knows more about the suspects than the FBI. I wonder If they'll even update their website.  laugh.gif

T-1200

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2004, 10:20:00 AM »

The FBI are fucking cunts who along with Bush, CIA etc plotted 9/11 to use that as an excuse to start a war on terror.

The American Government are the most crooked bastards on the planet and there even framing Osama Bin-Laden for it.

buckwheat

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (T-1200 @ Dec 2 2004, 02:23 PM)
The FBI are fucking cunts who along with Bush, CIA etc plotted 9/11 to use that as an excuse to start a war on terror.

The American Government are the most crooked bastards on the planet and there even framing Osama Bin-Laden for it.

I know Bush has had some dealings with the Bin Ladens in the past. I don't even think Osama is being framed. I think just as the American people are being deceived by their leaders, so are the Arabs.

Neg.Nance

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ronnie @ Nov 15 2004, 11:30 PM)
No security cameras dont shoot anything but VIDEO!
And there isnt any like I said.
The fucking pentagon has not 1 damn security camera?Why dont you look at the fucking obvious shit right in your stupid face?

Hey smart guy...why dont you go get some gasoline and throw it on the ground then light it on fire.You know what happens??Its burns a hole straight to hell....um I mean it burns for like a few seconds then goes out.The same rules apply to jet fuel.
And as stated before most of the fuel exploded outside of the buildings.Even if 10,000 gallons of jet fuel were pooled up inside the towers it would burn up in 5 minutes.After that was gone it was just those other things burning like you said.those things couldnt heat up enough to melt steel.

When there is black smoke it means that a fire is starved for oxygen.Dont disagree unless you have some science to back you up.

user posted image

JET FUEL BURNING OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway douche's,youre fools for not looking for the truth or the facts.
Keep thinking that the government is on your side and Ill keep writing my wish lists to Santa.

so im assuming that you burn thousands of gallons of jet fuel on a regular basis and know how long it takes, right

enderandrew

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2004, 09:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (T-1200 @ Dec 2 2004, 07:23 PM)

What about world governments that openly practice genocide and transmigration or slavery?

Everyone is so quick to point out how horrid this country is, and look over true villians in this world.

The fact that you draw parralels between conservatives and Nazi's demonstrates your ignorant, bigotrous, close-minded zealotry.

Extreme fundamentalists of any kind are wrong.

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2004, 09:03:00 AM »

9/11 is obviously a govt conspiracy/coverup...there's an old saying that if u look at who had something to gain, ull be looking at the culprit...and the culprit is bush and the republicans....before 9/11 bush's approval rates werent so good, and it is commonly known that ratings go up in a time of war and panic when the people want someone, anyone to lead them....bush knew this and ignored all of the signs that a 9//1 type attack was imminent....the same happened in ww2 with fdr knew pearl harbor was going to be attacked, but let it to rally up the country around him and war. id even go so far to say bush hired the terrorists secretly to bomb the wtc and launched one of our own missles into the pentagon....bush let osama get away that one time cuz they r allied with each other, hes probably planning another attack with osama so well support more of his crappy legislation, but no one will notice because of the false war in iraq...bush=terrorist.

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »

laugh.gif

Waits for the "Chem trail" theory's

wink.gif

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »

This is what really happened on 9/11, but the government forced the media to cover it up. Here is a photo of the airliners "hijacked" by "Osama bin Laden", or as the rest of the universe knows him, Jonathan, and a photo of Jonathan himself.
user posted imageuser posted image
Here are those same airliners minutes after entering New York.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Yes you saw correctly, the white house (and most of DC) doesn't exist anymore, anything you see reported by the media is actually hijacked transmissions being fed by Jonathan’s mother ship. Fortunately because of our plentiful supply of water, we were able to quickly defeat Jonathan.

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »

wink.gif

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2004, 09:22:00 AM »

wow ronnie, you are a tool. I was kind of interested in your original point, until you started spewing SHIT everywhere
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4